Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
It's become obvious that the Prince has no real desire to sell at a reasonable or fair price, and whilever he remains at the club its clear things will go from bad to worse.

It seems appropriate now that as fans we make a stand and peacefully protest against his continued ownership. We will demand that he drops his price and goes ASAP.

Ideally being on TV that brings our plight into the limelight and alerts some potential new owners of our situation

If nothing else is achieved it will cause the Prince huge embarrassment which he thoroughly deserves.

We've given him an incredibly easy ride so far, this easy ride can't continue any longer.

Hopefully see some of you in the car park Saturday 4.30pm.
(Shoes optional)

You are a fucking idiot!

More like a spoilt young attention seeker.

For us in our 50’s I don’t think people realise we’ve never had it as good and been as ambitious as we are now.

Everything is better.
The stadium, training ground, fan base/ average crowds, our ambition, our status as a club.

Don’t think we’ll ever be taken over by an ambitious owner because our fan lack ambition. Shefifieders in general, prefer cheapness over quality and we want things for nothing, hence no outsider will invest.

It's become obvious that the Prince has no real desire to sell at a reasonable or fair price, and whilever he remains at the club its clear things will go from bad to worse.

It seems appropriate now that as fans we make a stand and peacefully protest against his continued ownership. We will demand that he drops his price and goes ASAP.

Ideally being on TV that brings our plight into the limelight and alerts some potential new owners of our situation

If nothing else is achieved it will cause the Prince huge embarrassment which he thoroughly deserves.

We've given him an incredibly easy ride so far, this easy ride can't continue any longer.

(Shoes optional)
Does the star still do the £10 and under columns?
The secret is to word it right cos you get limited space……..but worth a try.

(Shoes optional)
4.30’s a bit early for me, but I’ve got a bag of tennis balls, I can bring them and lob them on the pitch at some point.

Here’s hoping a few others join my indignant protest and the Premier League spotlight shines on us.

(Shoes optional)
Youre fucking hilarious

(Shoes optional)
You’d be better off combing the streets for billionaires. It will have more impact.

You’d be better off combing the streets for billionaires. It will have more impact.

I'm just sick of the Prince getting such an incredibly easy ride off our fans. I want him to understand how unhappy we are.

Currently as fans we act like a person in an abusive relationship who doesn't dare speak out and invites more abuse year after year. It doesn't sit well with me.

I can't see any happy future while ever he remains at the club.

Last edited:
If you want to protest to the Prince better get on a plane and fly out to either the States or to Saudi, he’ll be in one or the other.. one place I can absolutely guarantee he won’t be on Saturday evening is Bramall Lane.

The games on TV, I think he'll be watching.

More like a spoilt young attention seeker.

For us in our 50’s I don’t think people realise we’ve never had it as good and been as ambitious as we are now.

Everything is better.
The stadium, training ground, fan base/ average crowds, our ambition, our status as a club.

Don’t think we’ll ever be taken over by an ambitious owner because our fan lack ambition. Shefifieders in general, prefer cheapness over quality and we want things for nothing, hence no outsider will invest.

Not sure that is true but I think we are not really desirable for a legit billionaire to invest in. We are that sort of club that just gets picked up cheap when its on the verge of total collapse. Derby and Reading with much better infrastructure than ourselves struggle with their ownership and drop down the leagues. You would have thought they would have been picked up by a decent owner before they found themselves in League 1.

Like I said elsewhere if someone knows of a billionaire with money burning a hole in their pocket looking to invest in a football club then give PA a call and let him know.

I'm just sick of the Prince getting such an incredibly easy ride off our fans. I want him to understand how unhappy we are.

Currently as fans we act like a person in an abusive relationship who doesn't dare speak out and invites more abuse year after year. It doesn't sit well with me.

I can't see any happy future while ever he remains at the club.
He’s got the club up for sale and you don’t know how much for. How much should he accept? What is the aim of your one man protest?

He’s probably in LA.

He’s got the club up for sale and you don’t know how much for. How much should he accept? What is the aim of your one man protest?

He’s probably in LA.

Just want the records to show the fans voiced their unhappiness rather than acted like apathetic cucks.

I know people are unhappy that our owner isn’t that wealthy, and hasn’t sold us at a price below his valuation, but is that really some sort of despicable action by a business man?

We haven’t had a points deduction.
We haven’t seen asset stripping.
We haven’t seen the club plunged into unmanageable debt.
We haven’t seen matchday prices go through the roof trying to fleece fans at every opportunity.

We have had success on the field, reaching highest premier league position for decades, staying in premier league for 1st time in decades, returning to premier league faster than we ever have before, getting to Wembley.

Admittedly, we began the season with a squad that was weaker than the one that gained promotion, but that wasn’t by design; we really thought we had got Ndiaye signed up (which was clearly the aim), and a lot of us thought Hamer was as good as Berge. He could have gone for high risk, big debt, spend massively strategy; instead he chose not to do that, presumably putting the club in a lower risk position that might be more appropriate for a forthcoming sale. Was that really somehow screwing us over?

The reason I’m not really up for a protest isn’t so much apathy as I don’t think it’s that been that disgusting.

I know people are unhappy that our owner isn’t that wealthy, and hasn’t sold us at a price below his valuation, but is that really some sort of despicable action by a business man?

We haven’t seen matchday prices go through the roof trying to fleece fans at every opportunity.

We have had success on the field, reaching highest premier league position for decades, staying in premier league for 1st time in decades, returning to premier league faster than we ever have before, getting to Wembley.

Admittedly, we began the season with a squad that was weaker than the one that gained promotion, but that wasn’t by design; we really thought we had got Ndiaye signed up (which was clearly the aim), and a lot of us thought Hamer was as good as Berge. He could have gone for high risk, big debt, spend massively strategy; instead he chose not to do that, presumably putting the club in a lower risk position that might be more appropriate for a forthcoming sale. Was that really somehow screwing us over?

The reason I’m not really up for a protest isn’t so much apathy as I don’t think it’s that been that disgusting.

If it wasn't for getting super lucky with Ndiyae playing out of his skin last season, god knows the state we would be in right now.

How did you feel about the transfer embargo? We could have probably signed Ndiyae or Berge on another contract if it wasn't for the embargo. It was a sign of major financial mismanagement.

So far he has attempted to sell us to 2 charlatans as they are the only ones who would agree to his crazy price. Since then we've heard NOTHING barring some talk of a broker .. dont you think thats weird?

And what of the future? Am I the only one who feels the writing is on the wall?

Has this January window instilled any confidence of planning for next season? One loan who apparently isn't for sale , one keeper who no one was sorry to see go? Masses of players out of contract this Summer. Curtis is the only long term positive.

I hope I'm wrong but I think we might be well & truly fucked going into next season and The Prince has to shoulder the blame.

Last edited:

And our ground is not a UK laughing stock, rust bucket.

For fucks sake man up, fucking car park protest. How's about grow a fucking backbone and stop crying or seriously, fuck off to Meadowhall. Nobody's forcing anybody to go, there's plenty of other things to do that won't make you cry so rather than getting all pissy because we're a bit shit at the minute, do something else.

Back
Top Bottom