Can we do it?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I daren't even consider it, I fear the disappointment and regrets if we 'nearly' make it. 40 points is definitely not achievable, 30-35 points would be a fantastic achievement from where we were a few weeks ago.
The way to deal with that one is to recognise that you are the one who decides to be disappointed and you are the one to chose to regret things.

Choose not to give a toss and enjoy the ride. All games winnable. Including Liverpool at home.

(And yes, I was also kicking the non-existent cat, disappointed and at times furious during 2020 as well as being in denial that we ever played Crystal Palace last month).

We weren't that bad, there just weren't any risks taken or much intensity. By and large we kept them at arms length and kept the ball well. We were much the better side even then,
Understand your point and don’t want to be critical, but it wasn’t difficult to look good against WBA, we need second half performances to get points from Arsenal, Everton, Wolves ect, and we can win those games at our best.

The thing is our mojos back 2nd half was fast quick paced fleck bang on form but wilder should have been back in January

Anything is possible with Wilder in charge, there's no way we should've been promoted as quickly as we did, let alone be challenging for Europe most of last season. We got unlucky at the start, and it's hard to pull yourself back and gain confidence when luck is going against you. We are 100%, not the Derby side that threw in the towel all those years ago, or the other sides who have faltered with mercenary has-beens on big wages, etc. We are still battling and we have an outside chance, we're not stupid, we know it will be hard. But what's the point in conceding defeat when there's always hope, that's no way to live your life.

Leicester did it
Oldham did it (for those who remember)
West Brom
Fulham under Hodgson
Wigan under Martinez

If any of those can do it, Sheffield United can fucking do it.

,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok,,,,,,im POSiTiVE me ,,,,,,we can do it ,,,,,,,mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up,,,,, we can win anyone,,,,, we can pull off the great escape,,, ,,in great blades boss chris wilder i trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....take care all ,,,chow ...have faith in sufc .....,,,utb,,,,,,,

First Spurs now Liverpool turning to mush against Brighton

That result tonight, if it stays that way will kill us off

,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok, & well ,,,,,im POSiTiVE me ,,,,,,we can do it ,,,,,,,mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up,,,,, we can win anyone,,,,, we can pull off the great escape,,, ,,in great blades boss chris wilder i & we can trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....stay safe and take care all ,,,chow ...have faith in sufc,,,,,,, we never give in we are winners us blades .....,,,utb,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok and all well on s2 forum ,,,,,,im POSiTiVE me ,,,i only say we win ,,,yes we can do it ,,,,,,,we are the mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up i know we can ,,,,, we can win anyone ud blades,,,,, we can pull off the great escape im sure we can ,,, ,,in great blades boss top fella chris wilder i trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....stay safe and take care all ,,,chow ...have the faith in the positive playing sufc ...WE FEAR NO ONE ..,,,utb,,,,,,,from italian blade pasta man ,,,,,utb

Newcastle are capable of going on a horror run, maybe Burnley too. its not over yet. Brighton look to have enough to stay clear unfortunately but wow how bad were Liverpool? mEnTaLiTy MoNsTeRs my arse

,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok and all well on s2 forum ,,,,,,im POSiTiVE me ,,,i only say we win ,,,yes we can do it ,,,,,,,we are the mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up i know we can ,,,,, we can win anyone us great blades,,,,, we can pull off the great escape im sure we can ,,, ,,in great BEST blades boss top fella chris wilder i and we trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....stay safe and take care all ,,,chow ...have the faith in the positive playing sufc ...WE FEAR NO ONE ..,,,utb,,,,,,,from italian blade kop fan pasta man ,,,,,utb
,,,,,,,,,,,hi ,,,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just believe me WE CAN STAY UP ,,,,,,,forza sufc ..........WE CAN BEAT ANYONE US BLADES ...utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All on the barcodes and Burnley completely fucking up. Brighton were never realistically in the mix, they’ve drawn a load of games and have a good squad. We need to average 1.5ppg, which is usually European football form, just to reach 35 points. Unlikely, but we need to be positive.

brighton were never going down too good a team and well worth their win tonight i would like to join this surge of optimism but just cant see it happening weve given ourselves far too much to do bottom 3 now will go down but might all come straight back up next season

,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok,,,,,,im POSiTiVE me ,,,,,,we can do it ,,,,,,,keep the faith in the mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up,,,,, we can win anyone,,,,, we can pull off the great escape,,, ,,in great blades boss chris wilder i trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....take care all ,,,chow ...have faith in sufc WE CAN DO IT .....,,,utb,,,,,,,

Oh my God we were superb tonight. Just beat Spurs and Liverpool and keeping two clean sheets. Can somebody wake me up? I don't believe it. Relegation fears officially ended.

What a good team we are with a quality manager.
Not really ,still the most pointless club in English football

i think we arent destined to stay up, because you need run of results to go for you & everytime we win, 1 of our rivals goes takes there 1st win in 10 games or pull off a victory nobody expected. which means 3 wins but we havent been able to close the gap

we just need to make it look good in history book dont finish bottom & beat norwich total in 2019/20. take great momentum into 2021/22

,,,,,............come on here im l,onely ,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok,and well fellow sufc fans ,,,,,im POSiTiVE me on my thread i only WIN ,,,,,,we can do it ,,,,,,,keep the faith in the mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up,,,,, we can win anyone,,,,, we can pull off the great escape,,, ,,in great best ever blades boss chris wilder i and we can trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....take care stay safe everyone keep smiling all ,,,chow ...have faith in sufc WE CAN DO IT us blades .....,,,utb,,,,,,,i trust chris wilder and alan knill they are a good combo winning sufc team lol utb ciao grazie ,,,utb ....
Oh my God we were superb tonight. Just beat Spurs and Liverpool and keeping two clean sheets. Can somebody wake me up? I don't believe it. Relegation fears officially ended.

well done steve ,,,,,,if you can do it so can we blades ,just shows you anyone can beat anyone nuff said m8 take care good luck....from pasta man italian kop blade ,,chow pal

i assume your a happy seagulls fan ,,,like to say well done if you brighton can do it we blades can stay up ,,,,,comprehendooo we can beat anyone us bladesmen ,,,chow ciao ....utb,,,,,

Must finish ahead of WBA, Fulham and Newcastle with an outside chance of dragging Burnley into it.

It is a difficult task, but we now have some belief in the squad it is all about getting on a run and not picking up injuries.

Chelsea is winnable and we then go again, this division is daft, just look at some of the results

Back
Top Bottom