Can we do it?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anybody who thinks we will actually stay up are living in cloud cookoo land, I appreciate your optimism but seriously we have been no where near good enough and any team that has been as bad as us do not deserve to stay in whatever league they are playing in. The best we can hope for is to keep this form up the performances (still need to improve slightly) and take the momentum into next season because I feel if we do we will come straight back up as champions.

,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok,,,,,,im POSiTiVE me ,,,,,,we can do it ,,,,,,,keep the faith in the mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up,,,,, we can win anyone,,,,, we can pull off the great escape,,, ,,in great blades boss chris wilder i trust,,,, ,,,forza bladesmen,,,utb....take care all ,,,chow ...have faith in sufc WE CAN DO IT .....,,,utb,,,,,,,
Oh my God we were superb tonight. Just beat Spurs and Liverpool and keeping two clean sheets. Can somebody wake me up? I don't believe it. Relegation fears officially ended.

What a good team we are with a quality manager.
,,,,,,wind up......you was lucky m8 im not being funny but were miles better than brighton ,if you can stay up we blades can,we are a better team nuff said pal comprehendoooooooooooooooooooooooo all the best ,,,,chow

Anybody who thinks we will actually stay up are living in cloud cookoo land, I appreciate your optimism but seriously we have been no where near good enough and any team that has been as bad as us do not deserve to stay in whatever league they are playing in. The best we can hope for is to keep this form up the performances (still need to improve slightly) and take the momentum into next season because I feel if we do we will come straight back up as champions.
we can stay up ,,,be POSITIVE ,,,dont EVER write us off ,,we will STAY UP ..chow ,,utb

Fuck Liverpool.

Or

Lollerpool as I like to call them.

Brighton were never the target. Newcastle are the team to catch. And it’s only effectively an 8 point gap as we’ve got to play them again.

As for Brighton fans on this forum, it makes sense, there’s not much entertainment down there in them southern hovels, especially following a such a worthless, soulless nothing of a club.

My regaining some pride target was beating Derby’s points record, looks like we are now doing that, next up is to get more than Norwich last season. If the miracle happens and we stay up then wow, fantastic.. but I am still looking at us attempting to bounce back next season from the Championship.

,,,never give up we can do it,,,,,we finnished 9th remmeber last year ,,,,,,,,,,hi i hope your all ok,,,,,,im POSiTiVE im not negative me ,,,,,,we can do it ,,,,,,,mighty blades ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can stay up,,,,, we can win anyone,,,,, we can pull off the great escape,,, ,,in great blades boss chris wilder i trust,,,, ,,,forza blades sufc great bladesmen,,,utb....take care all ,,,chow ...have faith in sufc ..just believe it we can do it stay up sufc good kind fans ...,,,utb,,,,,,,

After last night doubtful but there's 16 games left to play for!

Oh my God we were superb tonight. Just beat Spurs and Liverpool and keeping two clean sheets. Can somebody wake me up? I don't believe it. Relegation fears officially ended.

What a good team we are with a quality manager.
Great result that. There's no way Brighton are getting drawn back towards the bottom 3.

Brighton were never the target. Newcastle are the team to catch. And it’s only effectively an 8 point gap as we’ve got to play them again.

As for Brighton fans on this forum, it makes sense, there’s not much entertainment down there in them southern hovels, especially following a such a worthless, soulless nothing of a club.
I believe lockdown has actually improved the atmosphere at the Amex.

Personally can't see it but won't give up hope. Of the 16 games left i can't see why we couldn't win 8. No reason to think we can't beat Villa (lost 4 of last 6), Southampton (just hammered 9), Palace (consistent but not great), Burnley (similar quality to us) even Brighton who I think are no better than us even though won a few recently.
Chelsea (maybe transitioning to new tactics - draw?)
Liverpool (started moaning like little girls that they are tired and missing all their players, seems like they are giving up a bit- who knows but likely loss)
Arsenal (depends which Arsenal turn up)

Away:
Can't see why we can't beat
Fulham (its Fulham ffs haven't won in 12 matches and couldn't even beat WBA).

Then it's what we can scrape from the rest. Think Everton, Leeds or Wolves would be the most likely
West Ham (unfortunately think this is nailed on loss)
Leicester (piggy bastard will score no doubt even if he's still injured)
Spurs (just cant see it)

Knowing us we'll beat Arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool and get battered by Fulham Burnley and Palace

Can we do it? Under current form yes. But a better question is 'will we do it?' The historical answer to this is a resounding NO! We always fuck it up when it counts most.

The one thing we will do, is...………………..beat those cheating, dirty, cunts...…………..from Leeds

Said all season that Brighton wouldn't be in the bottom 5 so whilst it's a bad result for us, it looks like I was right which is the most important thing.

..but what does your dad say though?

I hope Brighton stay up. When the fixtures come out, the first game I look for is the Brighton - Palace "derby".

The highlight of the footballing calendar for many.

Geez with Brighton losing, it really has made a cluster fuck down the bottom hasnt it.

If we had just won against Saints, we would been under double digits away from multiple teams

Back
Top Bottom