Incoming? Cameron Brannagan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't forget how many League One players we have in our team who are not struggling with the gulf in class.

Agreed and I almost mentioned that in my post. However, none went directly from L1 to the Prem and I'm not sure any could have done it.

Brannigan may well end up a Prem player, I just doubt it will be within the next couple of years - he'll need to prove himself at Champ level next.

Brannigan is a holding midfielder with an eye for goal. Hes built got the biggest legs since Mark Hughes and Stuart Pearce and is potentially a long term replacement for Norwood. Still young at 23 and will be signed by a higher league side in the next 12 months.

Ox fan here - Very good player and realistically wont be at Oxford next season if we don't get promoted. Premier league Clubs are defiantly keeping tabs on him but understand Fulham are very Keen to make offer in Jan. However wouldn't surprise me to seem him end up in Sheffield, Wilder to strike again.
Good to see Lunny ripping it up in Prem some summer he must of had?!

Brannigan is a holding midfielder with an eye for goal. Hes built got the biggest legs since Mark Hughes and Stuart Pearce and is potentially a long term replacement for Norwood. Still young at 23 and will be signed by a higher league side in the next 12 months.

What's his other eye for?

and

Are his thighs bigger than Gerd Muller's? If so, we should sign him immediately!
1573977584985.png

Lundstram and possibly Norwood's. I didn't even see all of it, but he looked very comfortable on the ball, mobile and tried to create.
It’s not about creating, we know he can do that. Has he got the discipline to play centre mid how we do?

Lunny has plenty of defensive work to do

It’s not about creating, we know he can do that. Has he got the discipline to play centre mid how we do?

Lunny has plenty of defensive work to do

On that showing (obviously not enough to give a full assessment) he just looked an all round decent midfielder, definitely one to watch in my opinion.

On that showing (obviously not enough to give a full assessment) he just looked an all round decent midfielder, definitely one to watch in my opinion.

Highly rated by the OUFC supporters I know. He's had a few injuries this season but looks apparently looks a class above when he plays.

Whether he's ready for a jump straight to the Prem I'm not sure but he'd likely be a good longer term investment. Buy him Jan, loan to a Champ club and take a view on whether he's ready over summer

Not sure how he’s been playing in the last couple of years, but was certainly good when we were in League 1. Good age still too. Would be the right type of signing (if he’s still in good form).

I actually thought his former clubmate who went to Bristol and plays LCB looked alright; Atkinson.

Mentioned him in the JOC thread.

Interestingly on who scored, they see him as the best Bristol City player this season too.

This is exactly the sort of signing we should be looking at, IMO.

Proven, consistent and effective at that level, ready to step up, hunger to do so, affordable but not too expensive. As when we bought Stevens, Baldock, O'Connell, etc. This should be our business model.

Yeah ... but not us we've got no money!

Right sort of signing

but then again he'd cost money so i'm talking shit

Back
Top Bottom