CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This deal can't be done.
Otherwise, why on earth no announcement?

Unless it's United being super duper creative again with the video announcement. Gotta be super duper creative!! Can't just have em holding scarves above their heeds.

Oh how I miss the simpler times.

In fact I think that'd probably garner more interest. "We've signed Archer. Undisclosed. Weird type of clauses. K. Bye"

That's it.

Relax guys, I've just rang United Clubcall (wife's not gonna be pleased when she sees the cost of the call, but got to be done) and it's all on track according to Andy Pack, should be done tomorrow.

Women's kit sponsor is better than the men's, maybe we'll sell more of them this season.

This deal can't be done.
Otherwise, why on earth no announcement?

Unless it's United being super duper creative again with the video announcement. Gotta be super duper creative!! Can't just have em holding scarves above their heeds.

Oh how I miss the simpler times.

In fact I think that'd probably garner more interest. "We've signed Archer. Undisclosed. Weird type of clauses. K. Bye"

MThat's it.
Maybe Archer is negotiating with Villa about what his salary etc will be if either of the buyback clauses are exercised. It took Burnley over a week to officially sign Ramsey after Kompany announced that a deal was agreed with Villa

Back
Top Bottom