CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

10am news has dropped, the womans shirt sponor is Autoglass. Our media team with the fans on strings!

Medical completed, contract signed, player registered, now just briefing @Glyn Hodges left foot’s Mrs on all the details so she can hit ‘publish’ on all the world’s media - won’t be long! UTB ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

Needs to agree new prospective contract with Villa if we go down, then he’s ours.

5B93E7E9-BB60-4223-B450-2F138C2CFCD5.jpeg

Agree……nailed on he’s already registered
but when Hecky is interviewed about whether Archer can play on Sunday you can just imagine

“Look…believe this or not…I honestly don’t know if he’s registered in time and leave that side of things regards contracts to the upper management”

Then Radio Sheffield will ask him for an update of the McBurnie and Baldock injuries and he’ll say

”McBurnie is back on the grass, training and looking good but we don‘t know if he’ll be ready in time for Sunday”
”Baldock is still out with a niggle, he’s progressing well but we don‘t want to rush him back and expect him to be available soon”

Basically non answers regards the availability of Archer, McBurnie and Baldock.
Appreciate it’s sometimes good to keep the opposition in the dark but he may well as not give interviews if he’s never going to reveal anything.
And with that in mind , City will be quaking in their boots !!

but when Hecky is interviewed about whether Archer can play on Sunday you can just imagine

“Look…believe this or not…I honestly don’t know if he’s registered in time and leave that side of things regards contracts to the upper management”

Then Radio Sheffield will ask him for an update of the McBurnie and Baldock injuries and he’ll say

”McBurnie is back on the grass, training and looking good but we don‘t know if he’ll be ready in time for Sunday”
”Baldock is still out with a niggle, he’s progressing well but we don‘t want to rush him back and expect him to be available soon”

Appreciate it’s sometimes good to keep the opposition in the dark but he may well as not give interviews if he’s never going to reveal anything.
He has to give interviews I think, a PL requirement.

You forgot to add the several LISTEN 👂

This can't be a thing surely, this is where 'third party' ownership comes in imo, in all but name.

4 games left, bottom 3.... and Archer knows if we are relegated villa have to buy him back and he gets a 10k raise in the process.... he'd just sack the fucking season off.

The relegation mandatory buy back is dodgy as fuck in itself, but negotiating a contract should that happen, well in advance is just sheer fucking lunacy,
A buy back clause always has the contract negotiated in advance where the buy back in mandatory on the player to accept. What would the point be of having a buy back clause if u couldn't exercise it. And wages must be negotiated in advance otherwise Villa could say to Archer we are buying you back and only paying you 50 quid a week. Yes, there is a serious conflict of interest if it comes to the last game and Archer knows that if he doesn't score the likelihood he will get a pay rise by moving to Villa

I have it on good authority that Martin Samuel has applied for an injunction to stop the transfer .......... something to do with Steve Kabba I believe!

Back
Top Bottom