CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My two peneth is that Nicko is just flexing for bites with that. Doesn't take much guesswork to know Piroe will have at least made the long list of options. When Archer lands people will be non the wiser and we are the current target audience for his clickbait so perfect for a couple more patron additions

My two peneth is that Nicko is just flexing for bites with that. Doesn't take much guesswork to know Piroe will have at least made the long list of options. When Archer lands people will be non the wiser and we are the current target audience for his clickbait so perfect for a couple more patron additions
Hope so pal. This is the one needed.

Wonder if we’re trying to get AV to compromise with making public our threat to move on if AV won’t give a little?
It’s like telling Jennifer Aniston you’re going to finger the lass in the chippy if she doesn’t marry you

I doubt they care. It’s not like they are short on options of what to do with him. Prefer to sell, but have a whole host of clubs ready to take him on loan, some of which I imagine will pick up his wages and maybe pay a loan fee.

Fancy a chippy tea now for some reason.

I really like the look of Piroe tbh so wouldn’t mind him as the back up option.

Piroes a weird one. Never thought; Crap we are up against Piroe today. Don't notice him when he plays us. His goals and general play seem to be shown less on social media but yet he has great stats.
So does my ex missus but she was a no good tw4t too.

I really like the look of Piroe tbh so wouldn’t mind him as the back up option.

Whoever we bring in needs to be able to do a lot more than finish chances off in the box.

They need to be able to lead the line, offer a bit of pace and physicality. I saw Archer do it to us at BL last season, he gave us the absolute runaround.

I've seen Swans a good few times with Piroe and that isn't his game.

It’s like telling Jennifer Aniston you’re going to finger the lass in the chippy if she doesn’t marry you

I doubt they care. It’s not like they are short on options of what to do with him. Prefer to sell, but have a whole host of clubs ready to take him on loan, some of which I imagine will pick up his wages and maybe pay a loan fee.

Fancy a chippy tea now for some reason.
Tony has sent the young lass home from behind the chippy counter, perhaps he's read your post 🤣

That George Mikado bloke looks better at breaking lines - don't you get better value abroad ?
£20m for Piroe ? In the last year of his contract ? More than Ndiaye ?
Should start courting these last 12 months players early. Could even be a case of that. Smallbone and Piroe on a free next year if we stay up. Olympique Sheffield

What would you have done mate?
Easy because not my money, but bearing in mind the money wehave got in already, I would have paid the asking price. I know its not that simple though, just a bit frustrated, season started and we have fck all up front. Apologies. UTB

We need someone who offers more than Piroe to our forward threat, so I'm hopeful we're just using his name for other purposes

15m fee. 33% sell on (above 15m). + Matching offer (so we can't trade him to do them over)

If we offered this and he was amazing and sold him for 60m they could buy him back for 46m themselves or make a further 14m on the sale (so 29m in total).

If he is that good then we have been quids in on the pitch and still double our money on him. F**k the buyback as it just creates anxiety and a player hoping to maybe one day return.

15m fee. 33% sell on (above 15m). + Matching offer (so we can't trade him to do them over)

If we offered this and he was amazing and sold him for 60m they could buy him back for 46m themselves or make a further 14m on the sale (so 29m in total).

If he is that good then we have been quids in on the pitch and still double our money on him. F**k the buyback as it just creates anxiety and a player hoping to maybe one day return.
I can't tell if you're giving us information or offering your opinion

Has this been agreed?

Back
Top Bottom