CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As I keep saying, we won't be £8m off. No one is paying that much. We'll meet in the middle somewhere.
I completely understand your point, and I really hope you're right.
But, someone, somewhere will absolutely pay that amount.

Been told we’re signing Castor Troy instead. But it’s still Archer? I’m very confused.

According to a west ham blog we have made a bid of 15 mill for a player who they are also interested in are about to blow us out of the water for his services. plays abroad and scored 20 goals in 25 matches dont know how true but its new to me .

According to a west ham blog we have made a bid of 15 mill for a player who they are also interested in are about to blow us out of the water for his services. plays abroad and scored 20 goals in 25 matches dont know how true but its new to me .
Anyone will blow us out off the water, this isn’t the 2019/20 PL. things have moved on, nothing goes under the radar, values are rocketing (no pun intended Rocket Man ) with so much interest from US and Saudi’s

I did hear we were still looking in the French league. Probably some fries to go with a burger.
But yes, so I heard. Anyone in France fit that bill?

It’s that Mikautadze. There’s a thread on here about him as well

Anyone will blow us out off the water, this isn’t the 2019/20 PL. things have moved on, values are rocketing (no pun intended Rocket Man ) with so much interest from US and Saudi’s
it say several clubs are sniffing around but we are the only one thats put a bid in . his club wants 18 mill .One of those clubs are our friends in the south of france

it say several clubs are sniffing around but we are the only one thats put a bid in . his club wants 18 mill .One of those clubs are our friends in the south of france

They want rid of one of their forwards already then. Bid low Bettis.

I thought transfer windows were suppose to be exciting. This is one has been a one way trip down depresseme street.

I wanna believe Rocket Man cus we’ve been in negotiations for a week but Rifleman speaks sense too because Villa are in no rush at all.

Let’s just sign Keinan Davis and get Warnock in before Jan.

Back
Top Bottom