Cahill future in the balance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Birmingham have not been given permission to speak with Cahill about a possible move to them, although no fee has been agreed (sky sports)

Birmingham have not been given permission to speak with Cahill about a possible move to them, although no fee has been agreed (sky sports)

confused, very confused.

If they havent been given permission to speak to him, then it matters not wether they have had a bid accepted or not..............:confused:

My apologies, not sure where the not came from....... ment to say they have been given permission to speak to him!!

O'Neill added: "Gary's situation is straightforward. Having spent the last three months out on loan at Sheffield United and having played well and regularly, he doesn't want to lose that now and I can understand his predicament and his difficulty.

"Maybe he would like to go out on loan somewhere to the end of the season. Now that is something I will give some consideration to but it is not my utmost thought at the moment.

"If he doesn't want to leave permanently and feels there is a chance here that's fine. I am not going to shove anyone out of the door.

"But getting some sort of loan fee for someone at the end of the day is of no phenomenal benefit. That is exactly what I said to Alex and everybody else who has enquired about him."

Think we have to really push to try and get him back on loan if Villa are putting a stupid price tag on him.

thing is, villa might know we have abit of money on us and put the price up.

do we go all out to sign the player or look for someone cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom