CONFIRMED Butler off back to Walsall?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We just kept our first away clean sheet of the season, albeit with a lot of help from lady luck, so I would hope we opt for some stability in that back 4 in the next few games. Assuming McEveley's injury isn't too bad, we do have a bit of cover there so maybe not the worst thing in the world for him to stay out on loan?

(Edit: away clean sheet in the league, just remembered the clean sheet at Orient)

No point having him around reserves as it just stops a young defender getting a game. Also hopefully they are paying him which will help free up some money for a loan player under the financial fair play rules.

Heard he took the hump as he took it he was going to be captain , but players wanted Doyle , might just not like taking orders

You should be pleased that we have a management team that is brave enough to make these sort of decisions about Butler/Collins/Doyle etc.

Everyone has good intentions and am sure the management team thought Butler would add experience - but not everything in every garden is rosy.

NC is paid to get results - and things just seem to be tipping in his direction at present, so perhaps his judgement is about to be justified.

UTB
Good post . I think we all questioned Mr Clough and Mr Clough brother , and perhaps now ,we are seeing the signings coming in to there own , with having a strong squad . The Butler scenario is still puzzling, because we do not know the full story . However Mr Clough judgement ,i feel , has been correct . He seems to take no prisoners.

UTB

All very Danny Cullip, some players turn up and just don't fit in. We don't want any billy big bollox in the squad.

Back
Top Bottom