Busy day today????

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SouthStandGBlock

Reaction score
We have until 11pm to:

Settle our debt with the EFL

Sell Sander Berge (or not)

Sign a replacement (O'Brien) or not

Bring a striker in to replace Khadra or not

Interesting to see if any of this happens

Hope the fax machine is working........

Thanks for asking, yeah it’s a busy one

I got the 0545 train from Hadfield to Manchester Piccadilly and am now waiting for the train to leave Manchester to Euston. Should be in customer’s Dover office by 1130, then a full remaining day of meetings and hopefully avoid a dinner invite so I can catch up on end of month finance admin

You? 😉

I got the 0545 train from Hadfield to Manchester Piccadilly and am now waiting for the train to leave Manchester to Euston. Should be in customer’s Dover office by 1130, then a full remaining day of meetings and hopefully avoid a dinner invite so I can catch up on end of month finance admin

You? 😉
Not as busy as you 😂😂😂

You? 😉

You? 😉
I’ve just woken up 😀 A miracle as I’m usually wide awake about 04:30. Fret about selling any of our best players. Read some French literature, do some French grammar exercises, speak for 1 hour with my French friend from Nice on Skype.
Gym for kettlebells class this evening.
Bed

My days are always busy, and I could well do without the stress of worrying about what is going on with United on top of it. 🙁

Roll on 11pm and fingers crossed that sense prevails.

I suspect nothing happens. EFL too busy registering players to un embargo us meaning nothing happens as we can't be sure we have time to bring others in

How the f**king hell are bournemouth doing what they're doing

They're on to spend about 80m in this window

They're acting like a reckless version of brentford. Hate seeing clubs like them able to do things like this

we could look at some of their players who will be pushed out like Dembele and Rothwell

1. If we sell Sander for a decent ... £20m or above (immediate) fee - acceptable
  2. If we sell N'Daiye under any circumstances - unacceptable
  3. If we settle the EFL Transfer debt - understandable and acceptable
  4. If we bring a loanee midfielder and striker in of pedigree - essential
Start fucking about with or failing to deliver any part of this business plan and we are fucked

pommpey

You? 😉
That sounds like a fairly full day, but you made no mention of several hours of posting pointless and repetitive speculation on here? This site couldn’t survive with that lack of commitment, it needs people more dedicated to the S2 cause than you appear to be 🙂

That sounds like a fairly full day, but you made no mention of several hours of posting pointless and repetitive speculation on here? This site couldn’t survive with that lack of commitment, it needs people more dedicated to the S2 cause than you appear to be 🙂
You are right. I have some downtime on the train so I will log out now, log back in as Andy, then offer some insights.

If we sell Berge and don’t sign an acceptable standard replacement (O’Brien would be fine), then I shall have a busy day flouncing…

If we sell Berge and don’t sign an acceptable standard replacement (O’Brien would be fine), then I shall have a busy day flouncing…

Doubt that would happen
because if we sell Berge with no replacement then
it brings the intentions, financial clout and competency of the new owner into question.

Doubt that would happen
because if we sell Berge with no replacement then
it brings the intentions, financial clout and competency of the new owner into question.
..or just means that there was not enough time left for the EFL to cancel the embargo.
Does the EFL operate out of normal office hours ?

Back
Top Bottom