Burke & McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tell me then which are the easy ones in the prem
Didn't we play all our hardest v top 5 and lose them All last season but finished 9th
We will have plated all our games against last year's top teams by the run in.

I don’t think the squad as it currently stands has 30 goals in it. Concede 50 and we are likely down.

So your looking to us being 10 points adrift of bottom after 28 games as we will have lost all 12 to the top 6
Are you guessing we will be piss poor in the other 16 if we have 10 points after 28 games we can win the last 10 piss easy games and still hit 40 points then

Who was it that said "There are lies, dam lies, and statistics ", any way I'm with him.
What a boring game football would be If they played it by statistic,
In fact why bother even playing a game just use, 😴 statistic.............😴

I've got a record of Top Division statistics going back to the 50's and I've looked at teams similar to United a few times. I'm not quite Rainman 😂
Nice one!

I remember as a kid my dad got me the Park Drive book of football. It had all 92 English league clubs in it, plus the Scottish league clubs as well. It depicted the name of the club, the nickname and the name of the ground where they played.

Up until fairly recently, I knew off the top of my head, every single English football league club's nickname and ground. That's before this little influx of teams from the non-leagues and the building of new stadia that I haven't fully caught up with yet. I even knew quite a few of the Scottish ones. Dumbarton? The Pars. Alloa? The Wasps. Partick Thistle? The Jags. Oh...I'm showing off now! Didn't have to google a single one of them! :cool: That's about as far as I go though now.

It's not that my memory is getting worse. It's just that there is a limit on how many memories a human brain can hold. And as you get older of course, the more memories you collect. I think of it like a bath that you fill up to the top, but the tap is still running and inevitably some water spills out over the side as no more can get in. That's all that's happening with me. It's not dementia or anything.

It's not that my memory is getting worse. It's just that there is a limit on how many memories a human brain can hold. And as you get older of course, the more memories you collect. I think of it like a bath that you fill up to the top, but the tap is still running and inevitably some water spills out over the side as no more can get in. That's all that's happening with me. It's not dementia or anything.

Sorry, what were you asking me? 🤔

Nice one!

I remember as a kid my dad got me the Park Drive book of football. It had all 92 English league clubs in it, plus the Scottish league clubs as well. It depicted the name of the club, the nickname and the name of the ground where they played.

Up until fairly recently, I knew off the top of my head, every single English football league club's nickname and ground. That's before this little influx of teams from the non-leagues and the building of new stadia that I haven't fully caught up with yet. I even knew quite a few of the Scottish ones. Dumbarton? The Pars. Alloa - The Wasps. Partick Thistle - The Jags. Oh...I'm showing off now! Didn't have to google a single one of them! That's about as far as I go though now.

Ross County play in Dingwall
Abroath beat Bon Accord 36-0
Supercallygoballisticcelticareatrocious

It's daft the stuff that sticks in your head

Ross County play in Dingwall
Abroath beat Bon Accord 36-0
Supercallygoballisticcelticareatrocious

It's daft the stuff that sticks in your head

Be careful quoting stuff like that: You'll have SilentBlade coming on here to tell us the scorers for Abroath and Bert with the original match day programme out of his garage!:oops:

Nice one!

Up until fairly recently, I knew off the top of my head, every single English football league club's nickname and ground. That's before this little influx of teams from the non-leagues and the building of new stadia that I haven't fully caught up with yet. I even knew quite a few of the Scottish ones. Dumbarton? The Pars. Alloa? The Wasps. Partick Thistle? The Jags. Oh...I'm showing off now! Didn't have to google a single one of them! :cool: That's about as far as I go though now.

You should have googled. Dunfermline are the Pars.

Why

Because we've played 1 and lost 1 to a team very similar to ourselves.
That was the first time since we played Newcastle we've conceded 2 at home.
We have just played 90 minutes at Burnley and achieved the same 90 minutes score 1-1 with an experimental team. Yes we lost on pens but they are a lottery.
It's unbelievable how engrained the negativity is that runs through our club
We've enjoyed the best 4 years in our lifetimes clubs history yet here we are after 1 match looking like getting relegated with 32 points looks certain

I give up
You miserable bastards have won
They can’t win though can they,it’s not in their nature and even if they could accommodate succes,it could only be very brief like a fart in the wind before their own demons track them down.They still can not comprehend the Calibre of manger we have except when we’ve just won.

If CW can make a successful strike partnership out of the Olis he'll get the keys to city of Edinburgh and a lifetimes supply of Tunnocks Tea Cakes.

Anything other than McB & Sharp , which doesn't work.

Millwall cup game apart, Sharp only started with McBurnie last season. Their best spell was around February. Sharp scored vs Bournemouth and Norwich. McBurnie didn't score when starting with Sharp.

Our away record isn't the best with that partnership. In theory it's a bit better when we're pushing teams back at home, though Newcastle at home was such a game.

Skjermbilde 2020-09-19 09.38.02.png

Problem with McBurnie/ Sharp (I'm sure I've said this before) is they naturally try to occupy the same space on the pitch, I'm assuming when they get too far apart it's because they've been told not to get too close.

Back
Top Bottom