Brooks to Man Utd?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Benji

BoltonBlade
Reaction score

I'm not usually one to read or trust what this organisation publish, but I stumbled upon this and it got me wondering, will we see any benefit if this was to happen?

View attachment 55574

I'm not usually one to read or trust what this organisation publish, but I stumbled upon this and it got me wondering, will we see any benefit if this was to happen?
Yeah a huge wedge of cash.

We've got a bumper sell on with Brooks, if he goes for £50m or something even dafter that's a good striker fee coming to us.

It would seem to be in line with their recruitment plans so far

If he goes for that figure and we have a 20% sell-on clause that would give us about £7.5m.

Assuming the Adams deal had a similar sell-on that would be over £10m added to the kitty.

If he goes for that figure and we have a 20% sell-on clause that would give us about £7.5m.

Assuming the Adams deal had a similar sell-on that would be over £10m added to the kitty.
im not sure CW would get it all to spend

classic agent move.. get your mate in the Sun/Mail whatever to say 'Man united are interested in..' if you believe this crap Man united are interested in everybody who wants to leave their club
i dont' understand all of the hand wringing about Brooks. fact is he couldn't get in our first 11 on a regular basis because he doesn't fit our style

Wouldn't surprise me at all, seems right in line with their transfer policy of going for young British talent. Brooks will be a bale-like star in a few years time.

Wouldn't surprise me at all, seems right in line with their transfer policy of going for young British talent. Brooks will be a bale-like star in a few years time.
Still to some on here it was good business for us like maguire and the two Kyles.
Yet now in the promised land with a supposed £170 million coming in for being the prem we can’t afford to to sign anyone over 3 million.

Where did the money go and where will this new money go?

Still to some on here it was good business for us like maguire and the two Kyles.
Yet now in the promised land with a supposed £170 million coming in for being the prem we can’t afford to to sign anyone over 3 million.

it was good business for us, if you read the court hearing notes it shows we had not got a pot to piss in. Wilder uses this to sign players and we go up. If we had kept Brooks and not given Wilder the money to make these signings I don't think we would have gone up.

it was good business for us, if you read the court hearing notes it shows we had not got a pot to piss in. Wilder uses this to sign players and we go up. If we had kept Brooks and not given Wilder the money to make these signings I don't think we would have gone up.
Yep astonishing that our great new partner who would help transform Utd and was given half the club for a £1 had no money.

WEEEEEERZMUNNEHGONE

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom