Brighton in the Semi’s

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JayGreen17

Reaction score
Hoping for Brighton in the semi‘s, if we all wish hard enough let’s make it happen lol, serious note, just for the Man City lads not being cup tied, but I think we have a real chance of getting to the final against them.

Draw City or Man U and it’s a ”day out”..

im sending vibes to that bag of balls! not for the first time haha

Man Yoo have had plenty of off days this season, I'd definitely feel there was a very outside chance against them....
Agree. Outside chance of beating Man U in the semi. Meet Brighton in the final would be my ideal scenario. As above poster says Brighton are a good side.

Seems quite obvious that Brighton > Man U or Fulham >>>>>>>>>> oilwankers is the preference

If we get Man City then surely they wouldn’t deprive 2 of their young lads that experience. They would beat us anyway and it would allow them to see Doyle snd Macca in a high profile game which would be a great benchmark for their development.

You can just see Man City saying no though which they are entitled to do but would be gutting for the 2 lads

Rather draw Man U to be honest, dont fancy City or Brighton!

Man City I did not want to play them, only because Doyle and Mcatee won't be allowed to play. A nice day out for us.

Back
Top Bottom