Brian Deane interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any chance to listen to deano & im there. Up there with Morgan Borbokis & Peschsolido

Before you know it you'll be doing the Radio 1 Breakfast Show.

He cant be any worse than grimmy. My god so irrating. So glad Moyles returned on Radio X last year

Forget that I've just remembered it's the celebrity Big Brother final.

It'd be like choosing how you'd like to be murdered wouldn't it? A burlesque Tango, or Celebrity Big Brother.

Back in five, just off to bleach my brain.

Guessing his mate from the Lane is Dean Saunders, they bought property together i believe/

Am I the only one who read the title and thought there might be some sort of revelation? Be honest, now...

Am I the only one who read the title and thought there might be some sort of revelation? Be honest, now...

He talks more about Benfica in the article link, it's an extended cut.

Quick question, is Brian Deane still involved with the club? I seem to remember a year or two ago he came back in some sort of coaching capacity? But nothing mentioned in the interview, so I'm not sure.

I always got the impression he was forced to Benifica, slightly disappointed to hear it was his decision but can understand why he went for the move.

Nice to hear Deano in good form. Would be nice to see him come back as a coach or something one day.

I never blamed him for going to Benfica. It was a fantastic opportunity for him to play for a huge club in Europe and United could have rejected the bid.

It sounds like he was pretty much forced out when he went to Leeds which is bizarre. If anything that move upsetted me more. Still arguably the best striker I've seen at the lane alongside Beattie. I was a little too young to have watched Keith Edwards.

Am I the only one who read the title and thought there might be some sort of revelation? Be honest, now..

There was.

He said when he rejoined in 2006 he was amazed at how good Nick Montgomeryo was on the ball. Apparently he's the best footballer he's ever played with.

He also thinks that Matt Done will fire us back to the Championship.

"Nurse........NURSE!"

Back
Top Bottom