Brian Deane interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got Brian Deane joining me on my radio show this Friday, talking about loads of Blades stuff including what really happened with his move to Benfica, pre-season training under Dave Bassett and shares who his best mate from United is to this very day.

If you want to hear it you can tune into BFBS Radio 4-5pm this Friday. It's on DAB, Sky Channel 0211, freesat 786, the free app, Tune-in Radio app or www.bfbs.com/radio

UTB

If you're any good at all you'll get it recorded and mek sure there's a linky on here so that those of us who can't tune in for logistical reasons, going to a burlesque show in Cheltenham or just standard fuckwitedery can pick it all up at a later date.

Reight?

Of course, they'll be a chance to hear it if you miss it but I really need my fellow Blades to tune in cos that helps my figures and I'm fighting a numbers battle at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Of course, they'll be a chance to hear it if you miss it but I really need my fellow Blades to tune in cos that helps my figures and I'm fighting a numbers battle at the moment. Thanks in advance.
If I wasn't at a Burlesque show in Cheltenham I really would have tried to tune in :)

If it's numbers you're after, get Jordan Rhodes on next week and Carlos whoever the week after, tell their fans to listen. Before you know it you'll be doing the Radio 1 Breakfast Show.

If I wasn't at a Burlesque show in Cheltenham I really would have tried to tune in :)
Your chest must have expanded since we last saw each other.....but I can't knock it, you have to make your money where you can

You on Twatter?
Gerrit on theyer and we can promote the fuck art on it :)

Don't forget to tell us tha Twatter handle ;)

Hi all,

I've got Brian Deane joining me on my radio show this Friday, talking about loads of Blades stuff including what really happened with his move to Benfica, pre-season training under Dave Bassett and shares who his best mate from United is to this very day.

If you want to hear it you can tune into BFBS Radio 4-5pm this Friday. It's on DAB, Sky Channel 0211, freesat 786, the free app, Tune-in Radio app or www.bfbs.com/radio

UTB

Hal?

You going to let them know on the Facebook groups too TB? Exiled Blades, VIP Blades, etc etc. That will get you a few too.

I'll be listening on my drive home. Are you on drive time everyday? I will make you my standard listen if so.

Out of interest, how do they compile listener figures?

Hi all,

UTB
If I'm not in the forces and don't listen live, am i counted in the official attendance figure?

Back
Top Bottom