Brewsters cross

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi Stegosaurus here

I didnt watch. Anyone got a vid clip or gif? Could do with a chuckle

It almost reached the halfway line. I've never seen anything like it

Was watching Luton's ifollow stream and the commentator said, "it's the worse cross he'd ever seen". Then proceeded to laugh his ass off.

I laughed to be fair. Good what £23.5million gets you in today’s market, isn’t it?

Mind you, £20million McBurnie’s slice shot in the first half was just as good.

Would it be possible for Sky to get CW in on co-commentary

Then put a little box in the corner of the screen and broadcast his talking head as he does his bit?

Wouldnt repay the £23m spunked on Brewster, or the others, or repay CWs £4m handoff, but would be nice to see him squirm a bit and explain the shitfest he built then quit

Please can someone ask him about this during half time too ……

“I want us to compete, but I think everybody realises that to compete at the top end is a loss-making exercise. Yes, we could go mad. But then you’re sat here in two years’ time with the club on it’s a*** because of overspend. “

I think he was trying to fire it across a couple of yards from goal you know one of those crosses where if it hit anyone it goes in. Unfortunately he got under it like a simmo penalty
I don't even think that Channel 4 giant, that strides out over Mam Tor, would have been tall enough to get its head on that.

It was so abysmal that I actually lost track of where the ball had gone and had no idea what just happened.

Back
Top Bottom