Brewster - McAtee replacement?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Firstly, I miss McAtee and hope he returns 😔

Secondly, there could be a technically gifted footballer in there, in Brewster. I just wish we could've seen him hit it off more with N'Diaye this season, I think Illy would've really brought him on...

I think this is potentially a great idea - I do think he has pace and some trickery albeit not in the same mould as JM but given our lack of money its a sound idea ...............as long as he gets and keeps fit !!

He has pace ? Maybe side of our midfield he looks quick. He is not quick! This post and discussion is redundant!

That could be risky with his hammy’s.

Seriously, he could come back on fire with determination. Int Championship he was slow and looked disinterested as the day Klopp told him we were buying him.

Given the levels of energy I saw at the WBA game where he danced and sang in the isle for 90mins and the open top bus shenanigans I’m expecting him to fly out of the blocks, never seen a player look so happy (apart from Baxter but you can’t count the reason for his demure).

With McAtee leaving a CAM shaped whole in the midfield when we deploy 2x attacking mids, it got me thinking about options in the squad

Step up young Rhian? despite his lack of goals, he has looked decent on the ball, and is one of few players we have that can hit it from a distance hard and on target

Could he be an answer to what we’re looking for in that position? A front 3 of either Ndiaye/McBurnie/Brewster/Berge/Jebbison and a new goalscoring striker to pick from could be pretty decent?
Aye
Exhibit #1 ??????????

At the moment he has potential to go like Jordan Slew except a very expensive version and not an academy lad. If he doesn't find his fitness his career is gone if he does and doesn't work out what he is in terms of a position player, he has Halifax Town and other national league clubs lined up as his future in a 4-4-2 formation.

Anyone any updates on Brewster? It’s got so bad now people never even mention his name when talking about our options up front.

PH never gives any updates on anyone tbf which I find frustrating but the last I heard he was back on the grass. It’s a bit weird because we see him all the time on the Shirecliffe behind the scenes videos and he looks fine, usually larking about.

When he was a njured that time he just walked off the pitch didn’t he? Barely limping.

You would think Brewster would be a bit down about it all. To never even be talked about or taken seriously as an option is pretty bad for any player, especially one who came here with such high hopes riding on him from the fans and management.

Will we ever see him on the pitch again?

Anyone any updates on Brewster? It’s got so bad now people never even mention his name when talking about our options up front.

PH never gives any updates on anyone tbf which I find frustrating but the last I heard he was back on the grass. It’s a bit weird because we see him all the time on the Shirecliffe behind the scenes videos and he looks fine, usually larking about.

When he was a njured that time he just walked off the pitch didn’t he? Barely limping.

You would think Brewster would be a bit down about it all. To never even be talked about or taken seriously as an option is pretty bad for any player, especially one who came here with such high hopes riding on him from the fans and management.

Will we ever see him on the pitch again?
If the player doesnt want the public to know then he has the GDPR on his side.

Back
Top Bottom