Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fully get and agree with your last paragraph but you did appear to have some insight with the claims about head shots/BIL. Which it appears was not the case at all, nor was he supposed to have held him down when “finishing him off”.
To be honest, it's not something I particularly followed in detail. I was more impressed by the guts Brother in Law showed walking into that scenario and the different ways on which he saw the man, compared to how he was portrayed in the press.

I'll see him over Christmas - so might bring it up over the green trifle (there's always green trifle at kid sister's! 👍😃). I pm you if he sheds any light on what went on in the yard.

Ah thanks, I thought you could elect for a jury trial even if it was meant to be tried summarily. Clearly I’ve been misinformed!
If he had had the option of jury trial, I'm sure he would have chosen it, given your average person off the street would have huge sympathy with an injured bloke faced by an unpredictable mob, one of whom had already assaulted his colleague.

The risk in the mags Court is you get a DJ just looking at the legal aspects and or lay mags heavily influenced by a legal advisor taking a similar view.

On balance, though, I think he's likely to get off. Given the circs, it seems to me difficult to disprove self defence and/or accident.

Courtroom 4 at Nottingham Magistrates Court tomorrow 10.00 a.m. for anyone interested in attending. Currently listed for 2 days.

We do all know he’ll end up getting sent down for it and it’ll de-rail our season?

He won’t get sent down max will be community service….more importantly when do the scabs get to answer for the pitch invasion

He won’t get sent down max will be community service….more importantly when do the scabs get to answer for the pitch invasion
The very fact that this individual was on the pitch (McBurnies place of work we understand) should be taken into account. If he's not there, this doesn't happen. I'm not saying that means he's open to a boot in the face, but that's why it happened. Not only that, but he'd just seen Sharp get flattened. Tensions were high etc. Video footage is inconclusive as far as I can see, unless there's some we haven't seen.

A fine, CS and probably an apology letter.

The individual invading the pitch should receive a banning order. Like I would do if I ran onto the pitch.

One of the four witnesses is 14 years old ( can see his evidence being credible) another is the defendant what about the other 2/3 thousand that were on the pitch

Anyone thinking it’s a cut and dry case, obviously hasn’t supported United for long enough.

Back
Top Bottom