Brentford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great array of beers in the Magpie.
Thanks for the tip 2ndtenorblade.
Parking a breeze as well
No snap though. Scotch egg consumed.
V nice but shame they are not doing food
Get yourself a pie in the ground. They were good last year, but get it before ko. It'll be mobbed at halftime

Great array of beers in the Magpie.
Thanks for the tip 2ndtenorblade.
Parking a breeze as well
No snap though. Scotch egg consumed.
V nice but shame they are not doing food
Glad I have been of some use.

I noticed there was no hot food, I'm sure there has been previously, we had a full English at Red Lion truck stop nr. J16 Northampton on the way down and a curry at ritzy bar in Toddington village J13 on the way back. BTW were you sat outside with a former colleague Anne B? I saw her through the window but she had gone by the time we left.

Listened on the radio. It sounded like they beat us easily ffs. I also agree with Deadbat regards Murpy, how much more time is needed for him to show hes any good?

Glad I have been of some use.

I noticed there was no hot food, I'm sure there has been previously, we had a full English at Red Lion truck stop nr. J16 Northampton on the way down and a curry at ritzy bar in Toddington village J13 on the way back. BTW were you sat outside with a former colleague Anne B? I saw her through the window but she had gone by the time we left.

No, me and Ken Jnr sat inside on the right near the fireplace.
We had a scotch egg each and a couple of really good ales before strolling over to the ground

That would be a great pub to spend a long evening in but you'd need a place to crash for several hours to sober up.
Cheers 2TB

#UTB

Back
Top Bottom