Roy's View From... Brentford Fans View On John Egan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some great points in this thread about how we play and Norwood always being available for him ,just like Coutts used to be. A major factor in how we are doing well.

;) Its lovely reading all this stuff back now, how the other fans got it so wrong... But don't think we can cook up much more humble pie for all the fuckers that need it, got about 20 or so ovens full of the stuff and still need more! ;)

Its lovely reading all this stuff back now, how the other fans got it so wrong... But don't think we can cook up much more humble pie for all the fuckers that need it, got about 20 or so ovens full of the stuff and still need more!

Schadenfreude is okay but we need to be careful we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.

Look how Hammond, Woolford, Sammon, Baxter and Flynn etc have moved on to better things.....

Schadenfreude is okay but we need to be careful we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.

Look how Hammond, Woolford, Sammon, Baxter and Flynn etc have moved on to better things.....

I was going through bits the other day and came across the programme from the cup semi final against hull and Tottenham, reading through the names 😳 I know not quite the Adkins level of shit but still, my god we had some dross in those dark dark dark days.... a few days in the sun but how the rest where in the dark dank cave of L1

I was going through bits the other day and came across the programme from the cup semi final against hull and Tottenham, reading through the names 😳 I know not quite the Adkins level of shit but still, my god we had some dross in those dark dark dark days.... a few days in the sun but how the rest where in the dark dank cave of L1
And yet, that dross managed to run Spurs close in that semi final

And yet, that dross managed to run Spurs close in that semi final

And hull in the other! but yet in the league could not get us up, looking at the only two that survived that time Freeman and Bash, even they have gone on very different trajectories in the current team!

bee.JPG

crybaby.gif

Don't football fans make complete arses of themselves with their blind loyalty

The stupid Southern numpty doesn't even realise that meat and tata is a delicacy up here, provided there's gravy and Hendos.

I'm sure they'd much rather be playing the really big clubs in La Liga, like say the S6 Massive, rather than beating minnows like Arsenal.

“dont think anyone at brentford properly rates him tbh”

“decent player but not at our level”

“never felt he was great”

“never felt all that confident with him in the team”

dug out these peaches this morning from brentford supporters when we signed egan. with thanks and kind wishes to andrew / roy - the gift that keeps on giving!

Back
Top Bottom