Breakfast at the Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

djbaldken

Reaction score
Any recommendations as to where I can get a good breakfast from bottom of Moor or around the Lane tomorrow?
I ll be there from about half ten onward parking permitted.

The Cabin if you want pancakes waffles etc, which you should have if you go there. Tamper if you want really good coffee.

Is the Wadsley Wedge cafe still open, near that monstrosity of a building they call a "Mosque"??
If not, there's a decent caf behind the Machine Mart, (and you can park there;)) but don't broadcast it!:cool:

Me and the missus always start a day in Sheffield (on visits) nipping into that enclosed market thing at the bottom of The Moor, get a full English for under a fiver there's about 3 different stalls doing much the same thing.

Delayed sequel. I Don’t think Peppard and Hepburn are available anymore

Alternatively go to 'spoons at the bottom of Eccy Rd, you can't go too far wrong with a 'spoons breakie in terms of value for money, plus you can get a pint.
Seriously? I was in a spoons in Ealing on Wednesday. Almost went for the breakfast until I saw one. I’d rather pay an extra couple of quid for a decent breakfast than have a cheap shit one. And if I can’t afford the two quid extra, I’d make some sandwiches and bring them with me.

(And it was 10.30 in the morning and people were supping. Then they had to throw a traveller kid out for trying to nick ice or something. Fucking awful place, as are the others around London).

Not that I'm able to get to home games as often as I'd like, but I live on Shoreham St so more than capable of delivering my own world class granola or a perfect scrambled eggs with chives on wholemeal toast. If I were in the mood of having a breakfast cooked elsewhere, I can vouch for Tamper, the coffee is first rate and they're more than willing to accommodate tweaks to whatever's on the menu.....and yes, the scoff is very good.

Not that I'm able to get to home games as often as I'd like, but I live on Shoreham St so more than capable of delivering my own world class granola or a perfect scrambled eggs with chives on wholemeal toast. If I were in the mood of having a breakfast cooked elsewhere, I can vouch for Tamper, the coffee is first rate and they're more than willing to accommodate tweaks to whatever's on the menu.....and yes, the scoff is very good.

Chives are the devils work. *

Will give you a call re meeting up towards the end of the week after Monday as I have the second cataract op that day.

* although worthy of a look at me thread of its own it's afternoon tea at the Ritz* soon and if chives are on any small triangular sandwich, lots going up.

* not for me any "can anyone recommend some posh hotel where I can spend silly money for sandwiches, cakes and a cup of tea" brag fest......

:)

Back
Top Bottom