bladestrivia
Member
Anyone knows what s happening with it time scale etc
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
nor meIts waiting for Wilder to leave
Bit of a waste doing all the toilets up then ,my take is they have been waiting for specialist structural parts ,bettis will clear it up in his interviewWell, It doesn’t seem to affect the away fans directly below it . So, with dwindling crowds and the need to save money I don’t expect to see BLUT open anytime soon.
Yeah, know how it feels.I doubt it's getting blown off any time soon...
We'd put in a bid for a really good new roof, but despite best efforts it didn't happen.
Looking at loaning an old one in January.
It'll keep the rain off for 60 minutes a gameOld and unfit for purpose
It will only be waterproof for around 60 minsWe'd put in a bid for a really good new roof, but despite best efforts it didn't happen.
Looking at loaning an old one in January.
I’m tempted. I really am.I doubt it's getting blown off any time soon...
nor me![]()
Your talking about half our squad.Old and unfit for purpose
Enough about the signings, what about the roof…Old and unfit for purpose
ffs, we're going to offer it a contract aren't we?I believe the original problem was if it was windy that the roof kept moving from side to side and sometimes backwards during matches.
Could probably squeeze current crowds into just two stands. If ppl dont like it they can stayaw....ohGiven that there is still space in the other 3 stands why open the fourth?
Nothing to do with the roof or Chris Wilder.
Me neitherI doubt it's getting blown off any time soon...
Given that there is still space in the other 3 stands why open the fourth?
Nothing to do with the roof or Chris Wilder.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?