Brace Yourselves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we please just make sure any more are away from Bramall Lane. Please?

Please can someone stop all this.... really can't see the point of this season.

Have you seen who's at the Lane next?!
Yes. Looks like a nailed on 4 in a row. But we're usually not too bad at surrendering to the top sides without humiliating ourselves. That's why I was more worried about Newcastle and Villa. I hope we have enough pride to at least perform like a 10th placed championship team v Arsenal but if not we'll be relying on their charity, like the second half v Villa

Wilder really needs to switch on as well and be prepared to make early changes because it will surely be damage limitation and one more battering will finish him with a lot of the fans, if today's hasn't already

Yes. Looks like a nailed on 4 in a row. But we're usually not too bad at surrendering to the top sides without humiliating ourselves. That's why I was more worried about Newcastle and Villa. I hope we have enough pride to at least perform like a 10th placed championship team v Arsenal but if not we'll be relying on their charity, like the second half v Villa

Wilder really needs to switch on as well and be prepared to make early changes because it will surely be damage limitation and one more battering will finish him with a lot of the fans, if today's hasn't already
Yep, well said. And we still got to play Man U and Liverpool and Spurs plus the Arse. Could be 20 goals against with that lot. Never thought the 75-6 season would be exceeded but this is total shit.

I reckon 15 goals without response in 3 league home games could be a possibility.

I just hope the soft as shit Arsenal turn up and let us win 1 nil rather than the really good one.

we looked petrified at home, last week there were no nervous moments , the players seemed relaxed
today we looked panicky and totally devoid of composure

there was not one iota of belief today aafter Holgates ABH attack
THE SCORE FLATTERED US which is scary

I didn't want him back, but after this today he can fuck off he's a busted flush!!

I mean we only have to play Arsenal (h), Man Utd (a), Chelsea (h), Liverpool (a), Spurs (h). They are games you might expect us to get a whooping. When teams like Villa and BHA turn up and smash 5 past you, you know we are truly fucking fucked v those teams.

With 16 players (or whatever it actually is) out of contract, is it much of a surprise that we find ourselves in this position ?

Mis management doesn’t do it justice.

Half hearted performances almost to be expected. And in the most ruthless of competitions. The outcome was inevitable.

UTB

You're right. I've got it all wrong. All's tickety boo. Nothing to see here

View attachment 179487

I've not said everything is fine. It's quite clear that plenty is going wrong.

But your vague and empty doom n' gloom posts have less substance than a bad case of diarrhoea. It's been at least a year of "If only you knew what I know" bollocks, and it's a bit boring by now.

Us in summer

Attachments

• 240F73AA-B18B-4FA7-922F-DBC4A27E3BC2.jpeg
    240F73AA-B18B-4FA7-922F-DBC4A27E3BC2.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 33
I've not said everything is fine. It's quite clear that plenty is going wrong.

But your vague and empty doom n' gloom posts have less substance than a bad case of diarrhoea. It's been at least a year of "If only you knew what I know" bollocks, and it's a bit boring by now.

PA is going to set the Lane on fire and claim on the insurance. Keep it under your hat. ;)

With 16 players (or whatever it actually is) out of contract, is it much of a surprise that we find ourselves in this position ?

Half hearted performances almost to be expected. And in the most ruthless of competitions. The outcome was inevitable.

UTB
Players play better in the last year of their contract. A Saudi man with 30 odd years experience in football told us all.

Players play better in the last year of their contract. A Saudi man with 30 odd years experience in football told us all.
They do in a sport where there are only 31 other teams to play for.

In a sport where there are 91 other teams in this country and thousands of others across the globe, then worrying about another contract is less of an issue....

God we need to sign a Director of Football who knows what they're doing.

UTB
Us Halifax fans think we are badly run (we are btw), but as an outsider looking in at you, you guys certainly at least share that mantle. Only saving grace is you will avoid FFP sanctions and also you have no excuses for not having a total rebuild next season, if you can afford it that is. As much as us Halifax fans are grateful to Wilder for his years with us, it probably would be best to have a total clear out and a new manager with a fresh plan and ideas.

Up to yesterday I was a 'happy clapper', sure that we would go on a decent run and with Forest & Everton facing point punishemnts we could quite possibly escape.

After yesterday I can see a defeat with a double figure negative scoreline before the end of the season.

Arsenal next at home. Bloody 'ell.

Saturday was the only match I’ve heard of where the some home punters joined in the “You’re shit argggggggh” chant from the away end.

Saturday was the only match I’ve heard of where the some home punters joined in the “You’re shit argggggggh” chant from the away end.
It was Sunday- and to be fair to Wes he was the least shit on view- a fairer chant would have been..

'you're all shit, except your goalie argggggh'

Back
Top Bottom