Boycott first match fans are allowed back

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of abuse for a simple suggestion. The "get fucked" responses are disgraceful. Why not just tell him why you disagree?

Some of these statements are laughably pathetic, that's probably why. One after another stating their opinions as if they are fact.

Can you tell me how it isn't out of order for someone to have a pop at a guy who has just joined the club as a temporary coach for no reason other than the fact he's not Chris Wilder? But telling someone to get fucked who types on a forum is 'disgraceful'?

Now, if it turns out that Chris Wilder was driven out of the club as a constructive dismissal, then fine, protest. But simply refusing to change how you work, when your boss asks you to, would not destructive dismissal. If that were indeed the case.

There's just a lot of speculation being bandied around as fact on here. I don't see how it helps anyone involved. It drives a wedge between the fans based on nothing but idle speculation.

Because some of us are real fans not idiots like you and it hurts us to stay away.
I haven't even mentioned my opinion Einstein, and you've already deduced that I'm an "idiot" and not a "real fan" (whatever that is?). Beyond parody...

Some of these statements are laughably pathetic, that's probably why. One after another stating their opinions as if they are fact.

Can you tell me how it isn't out of order for someone to have a pop at a guy who has just joined the club as a temporary coach for no reason other than the fact he's not Chris Wilder? But telling someone to get fucked who types on a forum is 'disgraceful'?

Now, if it turns out that Chris Wilder was driven out of the club as a constructive dismissal, then fine, protest. But simply refusing to change how you work, when your boss asks you to, would not destructive dismissal. If that were indeed the case.

There's just a lot of speculation being bandied around as fact on here. I don't see how it helps anyone involved. It drives a wedge between the fans based on nothing but idle speculation.

The first line is relevant and your opinion, fine. I'd disagree and say they are stating their opinion as if it's their opinion. Just like you, only the opinion is different. The rest is irrelevant to the point at hand.

What would shock the board and the Prince is if everyone boycotted the first game fans are allowed back in the stadium.
Maybe up to 10000 allowed in the stadium,what if no one showed up due to the disgraceful decision to get rid of Chris Wilder by constructive dismissal it seems .
We will be relegated long before then,it’s a nothing match anyway,I’m not bothered to turn up to see Jason Tindall on the touch line that’s for sure

Embarrassing.

Fuck it, first game back, I’m not gunna buy a bovril. Get to fuck Princy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom