Boycott first match fans are allowed back

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyblade

Bournemouth Blade
Reaction score
What would shock the board and the Prince is if everyone boycotted the first game fans are allowed back in the stadium.
Maybe up to 10000 allowed in the stadium,what if no one showed up due to the disgraceful decision to get rid of Chris Wilder by constructive dismissal it seems .
We will be relegated long before then,it’s a nothing match anyway,I’m not bothered to turn up to see Jason Tindall on the touch line that’s for sure

What would shock the board and the Prince is if everyone boycotted the first game fans are allowed back in the stadium.
Maybe up to 10000 allowed in the stadium,what if no one showed up due to the disgraceful decision to get rid of Chris Wilder by constructive dismissal it seems .
We will be relegated long before then,it’s a nothing match anyway,I’m not bothered to turn up to see Jason Tindall on the touch line that’s for sure
Constructive dismissal on what basis ?( more likely a confidential compromise agreement)
Heckingbottom is in temporary charge.
Tindall is just a coach. How do you know he isnt a good coach ?
What good would a boycott do for the team ? They need our backing and not a toxic atmosphere.

How would a boycott change Wilder's mind not to resign (sorry mutual consent ) ?

You have admitted we are down. Is that just the board's fault or does the manager take some of the blame?

If Wilder wasn't a Blade, would you view things differently?

Boycott a game when we haven't been allowed in all season? After decades of support? I absolutely promise all of you bleeding heart drama queens that THE BLADES will take the full 10,000 thank you.

Why ?

Grow up Johnny.

Yes, why not. You could go and sit outside Wilder’s house and cry instead.

Whilst you’re there, ask him how much money he’s received for this so called constructive dismissal.

Constructive dismissal on what basis ?( more likely a confidential compromise agreement)
Heckingbottom is in temporary charge.
Tindall is just a coach. How do you know he isnt a good coach ?
What good would a boycott do for the team ? They need our backing and not a toxic atmosphere.

How would a boycott change Wilder's mind not to resign (sorry mutual consent ) ?

You have admitted we are down. Is that just the board's fault or does the manager take some of the blame?

If Wilder wasn't a Blade, would you view things differently?

I suspect he'll be our next manager.

What?
CW was not constructively dismissed.
If anything, I suspect he wanted out and they tried to get him to stay.
We were relegated weeks ago.
WTF !!!

You can boycott, it won't bother me.

I'll be there cheering on the players for the team I love.

Surely you'd want to show some appreciation for those players who've been with us for the last few years. Especially as we didn't get the chance last season.

The truth will slowly eek out due to the people involved and which direction the clubs goes in next.

If the next appointment is uninspiring, we sell a number of the better players, and start next season disappointingly, the atmosphere will be toxic rather than apathetic.

A lot of abuse for a simple suggestion. The "get fucked" responses are disgraceful. Why not just tell him why you disagree?
Fucking embarrassing the amount of people loving mocking anyone who's gutted. Didn't expect this from our fan base just hope its the normal internet cunts not being representative of the overall feelings. If you're not fucking gutted right now I'd suggest you're not that bothered.

Fucking embarrassing the amount of people loving mocking anyone who's gutted. Didn't expect this from our fan base just hope its the normal internet cunts not being representative of the overall feelings. If you're not fucking gutted right now I'd suggest you're not that bothered.
I think it’s possible to be gutted without proposing actions that will actively damage the club.

Already wetting myself with excitement at the prospect of having even the slightest of chances of getting back to the Lane this season.

Why don’t you quietly fuck off and leave us real fans to watch our team, hey there’s a good toddler.

ARE YOU A BLADE ? or did you just jumped on the band wagon when we started to play well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom