Boxpark,Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Had tickets, arrived about 1pm and they closed it off, not even one in one out, just closed it.

(I know the ticket said pre 1230pm arrival)
I was worried that this would happen, seemed an odd thing to do to allow people to buy tickets without the guarantee of entry…went post match, was good.

Had tickets, arrived about 1pm and they closed it off, not even one in one out, just closed it.

I was worried that this would happen, seemed an odd thing to do to allow people to buy tickets without the guarantee of entry…went post match, was good.
They didn't allow people to buy tickets without the guarantee of entry though did they? They sold tickets which guarantee entry before 12.30pm, if someone arrives after 12.30pm then they shouldn't expect to be allowed to enter.

Things like this are part of why people in the events industry look like they're about to lose the will to live after some customer interactions.

They didn't allow people to buy tickets without the guarantee of entry though did they? They sold tickets which guarantee entry before 12.30pm, if someone arrives after 12.30pm then they shouldn't expect to be allowed to enter.

Things like this are part of why people in the events industry look like they're about to lose the will to live after some customer interactions.

I think some people don't read the T&C's or chose to ignore them and chanced it.

Tickets?

I went in around half 12, no tickets for it, they just checked my match ticket to make sure it was for blades.

Was decent, apart from gage who was frankly, fucking embarrassing.

I think some people don't read the T&C's or chose to ignore them and chanced it.
I don't think it's even as difficult as checking the T&Cs, don't the tickets state the last entry time on them?

Having worked in events for a long time it honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone got to Wembley at 6pm and complained to a manager that the game started before they arrived.

decent, apart from gage who was frankly, fucking embarrassing.

As someone who actively avoided Box Park, as much as I feel I don’t want to know, could you add a little more context?

As someone who actively avoided Box Park, as much as I feel I don’t want to know, could you add a little more context?
Drunk, slurring words.. getting songs wrong, promoting man City, saying they'll beat us 8 0..

Basically played a pissed up panto villain for 30 mins.

Hammered, trying to start random songs, saying we’d lose, not knowing words to songs, speaking over Gary Sinclair

I know entry was not guaranteed after 1230pm, I read the t&c’s but I’d expect to be allowed in after seeing people leave and walk out, especially after I paid a tenner and some got in for free. I questioned the bouncer, he didn’t have an answer so disappeared to the Green Man.

Drunk, slurring words.. getting songs wrong, promoting man City, saying they'll beat us 8 0..

Hammered, trying to start random songs, saying we’d lose, not knowing words to songs, speaking over Gary Sinclair

Oof

your saying that like its a bad thing, i must admit i cant see the attraction of being stuck in a box with either of the tory Little Englander twats
Gagey has always had a high opinion of himself and my thoughts on the other one are noted elsewhere.
Tony Agana however is the nicest (ex-footballer) bloke ive ever met

We arrived after 2, and after talking to the manageress, we got in and enjoyed a few and the atmosphere.

You see images like this and it makes you think “are they really enjoying it? Knowing that in a parallel universe where Wednesday aren’t struggling to overcome an injury hit Exeter, they would have taken more, apparently…”

😆

You see images like this and it makes you think “are they really enjoying it? Knowing that in a parallel universe where Wednesday aren’t struggling to overcome an injury hit Exeter, they would have taken more, apparently…”

😆

24 years premiership free..

But don't let that fool you, semi finals and leagues above them are less hard than league one..

They all miss them apparently.. 🙄

I hope Deadbat and the other tufty club lad weren’t there, they’ll never get onto the match !

Went in pre and post match.
We enjoyed it. Great atmosphere. They had a live band on afterwards. Decent, they did a version of ‘this is the moment / Can’t hold us‘ which had the whole place up and going crazy.
Good times.

Back
Top Bottom