Boxes of Fire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dellas Cowboys

Reaction score
Will we still have Boxes of Fire & light shows in the Championship? This is at the forefront of my mind football wise for next season. I quite like the Boxes of Fire from last season, light shows not so much. Was reminded of them by the Eurovision semi-finals!

Brewster needs to show the pace and determination of Chariots....

Could start with Brewster stood on one of the boxes, might actually get to see him make a run when it goes off then?

We can put the gas bottles, the PL arch and ball plinth away for about 12 years I reckon.

Good question. I think they'll go. Probably a Premier League thing rather than a United thing. We keep the light show though 👍🏼

I'm just coming up the kop steps after they've gone. Not wasting valuable drinking time on that shite 💪

Will we still have Boxes of Fire & light shows in the Championship? This is at the forefront of my mind football wise for next season. I quite like the Boxes of Fire from last season, light shows not so much. Was reminded of them by the Eurovision semi-finals!

Scaled back a bit for next season. images.jpeg-1.jpg

I hope they retain boxes of fire .... precisely right up players arses tto wake em up!!!

Will there be the floodlight music and lightshow tomorrow and in the Championship ?

No they will go the same way as the fancy you tube videos & the Meadowhall shop!

Boxe of fire.......thought it might have been a Lindsey Lohan thread

Seems like a huge unnecessary cost.
Given the huge reduction in revenue we need to cost cut in every sensible area. Hopefully we can just put them in storage for a year.

Back
Top Bottom