Bournemouth (h) and Sky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheff de party

Reaction score
Do any of you knowledgeable souls know when Sky announce all their games for the following month. There appears to be a Friday night Prem game, a 12:30 (on BT presumably) and a later game already.

Just wanting to book my train for it and don't want it to get moved for TV.

Thoughts on if it'll be moved and when we might know are appreciated!

Do any of you knowledgeable souls know when Sky announce all their games for the following month. There appears to be a Friday night Prem game, a 12:30 (on BT presumably) and a later game already.

They've not announced the TV fixtures that far by the looks of it.

On the current form and the fixtures that weekend, i'd say that United v Bournemouth and Huddersfield v Luton will be selected:

Hi mate, it's listed as being announced by March 11th at the latest. I reckon with last night being all this week's midweek Championship fixtures played, I'd expect it any minute now 👍🏼

I just had a gander mate and their weekend Championship slots are definitely the Friday night, Saturday lunchtime and the occasional Sunday lunchtime. As you say, Sky have a Friday night Premier League match which makes that a bit unlikelier.... Odds on Saturday or Sunday lunchtime I reckon pal

I just had a gander mate and their weekend Championship slots are definitely the Friday night, Saturday lunchtime and the occasional Sunday lunchtime. As you say, Sky have a Friday night Premier League match which makes that a bit unlikelier.... Odds on Saturday or Sunday lunchtime I reckon pal

Or Saturday at 8pm :confused:

Not that I’m in the habit of feeling sorry for opposing fans but I’d guess if it is changed it won’t take into account Bournemouth fans travelling here

We also play QPR the Tuesday before, so Friday would be a bit unfair on us.
I reckon Saturday lunchtime

Wanting to bring our little un her first game against Cardiff on 30th Apr, wondering on the chances of that moving. 12.30 is fine it's just if they switch it to Friday night.

I was hoping for Christmas day at 3pm, or NYE with a midnight kick off.

Sky don't give tinkers cuss about supporters, and if Sky don't balls it up, South Yorkshire police will.

Genuinely don’t know why clubs don’t/ can’t reject these changes

Im thinking the away game at QPR will be selected for Sky so dare not try and buy train tickets just in case

Back
Top Bottom