CONFIRMED Boro (H) POSTPONED

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No, that's it, they stay 5th, never have to play again and get in the play offs, at OUR expense...and whose to blame? CW of course, had it planned the moment he signed mcburine.
Ah, but you'll no doubt strengthen in January so have an improved squad for when you do face us.....unless of course they leave the signings to you and you sign similar quality to the shit you dumped on us.

Yep, fuck Boro for this and if 'Chrissy' is pushing for it then to say that I am disappointed in him wouldn't even come close.

Reports from Teeside are looking at 20 + positive cases!

Think we were all a bit premature with the mind games.
Bet they will all be available for their cuptie next weekend as the isolation period has dropped to 7 days..
It is being manipulated now by clubs !.I imagine all clubs have an outbreak of covid within squads and it is being used to advantage by some,Stinks!!!

These games are killing us. Look at Bournemouth. Miles ahead now.

Yet if we'd have been trading wins with them over the period in games I think we'd be winning right now, QPR home, Hull home and Preston away, we'd be 8 points off.

Which just goes to show what a fucking seismic abomination that refereeing performance was at their place. 1-0 with the only legitimate goal in the game and that 8 points would be 2 points with them still to come to the Lane.

But it's all ifs and buts now, firstly because of that total wankstain Robert Jones who refereed it down there and now because of all these convenient covid cry babies who we will have to face when we're playing 3 games in a week and absolutely shagged.

They should come back and review properly and just say we've have a check, you're all a set of fucking cowards. 3-0 to any game postponed. Credit to Millwall, won the other day and put a 15 year old on the bench. Hard luck but credit to Blackpool who equalised in added time and then lost in added time to Boro, having filled the bench with youths.

Same Boro who are now 'discussing with the EFL'. Please tell them to just get on with it. It's like they've had a good run and now fancy taking stock after they've strengthened in the JTW. Tell them to get lost. Sheffield United should be compensated. If you are the team not responsible for the forfeit then the other team should be penalised. Be they wearing the costs if they are not the home team or not being permitted to play any players who were otherwise unavailable through non-covid or signed afterwards.

It's just being abused now and if teams now, fully aware of the virus, are not taking measures then it serves them right if they have to play the U18s. They have been warned. They are aware draconian measures are needed. If they are not taking them, then they should bare the consequences.

You don’t get positive tests that quickly, from nothing and not all at the same time.

You don’t go from zero positive cases to 20 in 24 hours. People become positive over a different period of time, if in contact.
Yes they can and do

There’s one way to stop this, every player who has covid must have an official PCR and allow the EFL access to those results via the testing authority, every player testing positive must also produce his double vaccination certificate.

Without either of those items, he should be classed as available 😤

If it's twenty plus cases then it'll obviously be off. If howson had it before then there's the obvious link. It is what it is, but immensely frustrating from our perspective. We're not alone though, Luton don't play this Saturday and they're on 22 games played also. Luton have been ravenged by covid we haven't but that's the fear that we'll lose more games later in the month and end up like Rotherham did in the season they got relegated.

What even is the process for proving that said many players have tested positive? If for instance, Jonny Howson as tested positive as reported, could he theoretically do 12 different positive PCR tests and then Boro show these to the EFL and claim that they have 12 seperate positive cases? Is there anything in place to stop that?

I've read some bollocks in my time but the accusation of clubs making up covid cases to avoid playing us is almost as funny as the broken fax machine.
Look at Leeds. Playing and losing with loads of key injuries then when covid raises it's head they suddenly can't field a team and get games called off. What betting some of those injured players return when covid clears? Not sure whether I'm being pessimistic or you're being naive LS.

Ah, but you'll no doubt strengthen in January so have an improved squad for when you do face us.....unless of course they leave the signings to you and you sign similar quality to the shit you dumped on us.
Not sure how to break this to you, I'm not chris wilder. I'm sorry.

What even is the process for proving that said many players have tested positive? If for instance, Jonny Howson as tested positive as reported, could he theoretically do 12 different positive PCR tests and then Boro show these to the EFL and claim that they have 12 seperate positive cases? Is there anything in place to stop that?
It's a farce - the piss-weak authority versus the money motivated clubs seeking an advantage - it's not David v Goliath , it's David's infant brother versus the biggest bunch of Goliaths you've ever seen

And there go the honourable Blades , keeping their squad locked down to avoid Covid , but being made to stack up fixtures for the period when they inevitably get a good dose of infection but the rules by that stage make them play a team of YTS apprentices

Don’t blame wilder, don’t blame boro this down to the efl and their response weeks ago which set the precedent. Really poor.
Have you ever heard of the word "honour" ?
Fuck what the EFL did or didn't do.
Mr BackDoor Wilder doesn't have to take advantage of the situation , if the cunt had any honour ...

Look at Leeds. Playing and losing with loads of key injuries then when covid raises it's head they suddenly can't field a team and get games called off. What betting some of those injured players return when covid clears? Not sure whether I'm being pessimistic or you're being naive LS.

If players have covid and the games are called off due to outbreaks of covid everything else is nonsense.

I just checked this all of that is wrong. They had a there usual bench plus 1 youngster.
I’m just going off what was reported on the day, I haven’t checked, I’ve just trusted the reporter which admittedly could be very naive of me. 😁

Crikey do people really think wilder of all managers would make this up?
That's Mr BackDoor Wilder you're referring to , is it ?
The one who wanted a big payoff after he chucked in the towel ?
Give me a feckin break.
He's just as greedy & ambitious as every other selfish cunt in football.

You don’t get positive tests that quickly, from nothing and not all at the same time.

You don’t go from zero positive cases to 20 in 24 hours. People become positive over a different period of time, if in contact.
Yes you do...

Went to a family Birthday party on the Saturday. By the Monday it was extremely obvious nearly everyone who was there now had COVID or had already had it.

For those suggesting that clubs are lying about their players having Covid in order to have matches postponed, can I just check what you think those clubs would do if/when their players really do get it?

So for example if Boro are lying now what would they do if their entire squad really do get it in two weeks’ time?

For those suggesting that clubs are lying about their players having Covid in order to have matches postponed, can I just check what you think those clubs would do if/when their players really do get it?

So for example if Boro are lying now what would they do if their entire squad really do get it in two weeks’ time?
The same thing they'd do to get it postponed now?

So clubs are making up Covid cases to avoid playing... everyone?

And they’re presumably hoping that the league, the fans and the opposition all forget to rearrange it. It all makes logical sense!

If players have covid and the games are called off due to outbreaks of covid everything else is nonsense.
That’s just a silly response

It’s clear that it’s a conspiracy - clear as day

Always happens to us

Reactions: cc1

Back
Top Bottom