Bolton Vlog

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah it almost makes you feel sorry for him. But nahhhh! Up the Blades! Great victory.

yes he seems to be level headed and fair. I know i would struggle to be so nice about the result, and the oposition

Decent vlog that. Who'd have thunk it, a decent & fair Bolton fan. :rolleyes:

The only thing I disagreed with was his comment about there being contact in the box and the player going down means it must be a penalty.

Is that the same kid who did the blog when Bolton played at The Lane in our promotion season?

Yes. They are really good. Mos vlogs are not great but his are excelllent and honest. He calls it as it is and is not biased at all. Love the way he captures the Blades fans too which is great to see.

I like the lads vlogs .Followed them when he went to the World Cup too. Seems a decent young man.
Agree, a really good lad, who despite living elsewhere appears to support Bolton (life can be shit).

He did a decent one from the match at the Lane in league 1 from what I remember. As said above, seems a nice kid who whilst clearly loving his team calls the game objectively and gives credit where it is due.

Got to respect anyone from that area that goes for Bolton and not the Manchester teams or even Stoke or a Merseyside team.

Good to see a friendly, truthful vlog, getting young fans involved and telling it how it is, rather than woe is me we was robbed stuff that you usually get when we win.

Back
Top Bottom