Bolton or Oxford?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pretty standard that both players I've seen mentioned in the RM from this game went off injured. Our fans will certainly pick those that fit in

Oxford. Will be a new ground for me.

Pain in the arse to get the train back from Horwich Parkway after a game at the Reebok and it’s not like you are spoilt for choice with watering holes to let the crowds disperse

Think Oxford's ground is actually more awkward to get to from the city centre than Bolton's is

Think Oxford's ground is actually more awkward to get to from the city centre than Bolton's is

Indeed. The Reebok has a station right next door to it and is a piece of piss to get to, the Kassam is in the middle of nowhere

Indeed. The Reebok has a station right next door to it and is a piece of piss to get to, the Kassam is in the middle of nowhere
And its a right sod getting out
Like Wycombe its one road into a retail park

Oxford. Will be a new ground for me.

Pain in the arse to get the train back from Horwich Parkway after a game at the Reebok and it’s not like you are spoilt for choice with watering holes to let the crowds disperse
Try getting to Oxford’s ground by train !!

.... there was me hoping we could poach Cameron Branagan from Oxford if they failed to go up. Oh well, fingers crossed we steal George Thomason from Bolton instead.

On the serious side, well done to Oxford.

Well done Oxford. Got a mate who is a season ticket holder there, really pleased for him/them.

I wonder if Bolton would still rather be in their position than United's?

Back
Top Bottom