Bolton game on TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just hold down control and scroll with your mouse to enlarge the screen. :)

Can someine PLEASE tell me where it is on sportsdevil? Or how to install modbro?
Mobdro is for android, you need to navigate to their website, and download the. apk file. Go into security settings and turn off the setting that blocks install from unknown sources.

Mobdro is for android, you need to navigate to their website, and download the. apk file. Go into security settings and turn off the setting that blocks install from unknown sources.

Ive got an android box. Ive installed modbro. Nothing works. It says 'check the log for more info.

On sport klub 4 on mobdro, watching on android phone. casting not supported on my old samsung s3 mini.

ES explorer not allowing Kodi direct file download on my firestick

What, you said you couldn't find it, so I assumed it wasn't on. Above quote says it is. No offence meant . Watching it on modbro, sportklub4.
Watching on this and listening on blades player, the delay is almost exactly the same

It would be ideal if Bet365 didn't change the score at the top of the page before the live stream caught up...

A few weeks ago I saw a bloke with no name in a pub with no name watching a live utd away match on a laptop site called www.hesgoal.com or something similar which he said he'd got from twitter. Think it might have been german or dutch. I said to him "that is immoral as you haven't paid for it and are depriving a rich fat nasty billionaire of a few more millions so please turn it off immediately" and of course I couldn't look and walked away. I guess any other blade would have done the same.

Works for me, nice one!

For future reference Kodi is worth getting along with add-ons mentioned earlier in the thread.

It maybe useful this weekend for the boxing. :)

Never bothered with any of these app things before sunday's game but i tried out that mobdro one and it's ace. Normally quite hard finding streams that work on android devices so it's ideal for me as i prefer watching on my tablet rather than my laptop, only took a few seconds to install as well. Pretty much every sports channel covered so yeah thanks to whoever mentioned that one anyway. :)

Never bothered with any of these app things before sunday's game but i tried out that mobdro one and it's ace. Normally quite hard finding streams that work on android devices so it's ideal for me as i prefer watching on my tablet rather than my laptop, only took a few seconds to install as well. Pretty much every sports channel covered so yeah thanks to whoever mentioned that one anyway. :)
Modbro is essent :D

If you are installing Kodi on a firestick it will no longer download direct via the file installer (ES i think it is called) on the firestick, you have to sideload it. Got mine working now and impressed.

Back
Top Bottom