Bolton game on TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They will be "available" - but the Germans will have their own footy programs running.

I guess the best bet would be a sports bar with Multi Sat ...
There was an irish bar in Koln Aldstadt back in 2003 where i watched the Semi Final v Arsenal and the epic play off semi v Forest, with a Forest fan

Those with Tablet's or Phones....Simply download Modbro app and all of the channels are on there, most in HD. You could then go one firther if you have the Screen Mirroring feature on your TV like me and simply mirror it over.
Only available on Android

For those going down the Kodi route.....If you are planning on using an Android device then also download another app called "Kodi Installer" it think it is as well....

Basically the app is a really good package installer that does all of the programming and adding of channels for you...

Random question but are any of those satellite channels available in Germany, does anyone know? Went to watch Dortmund yesterday and currently in Cologne.
Got my son a fully loaded kodi stick, he took it to America with him, and as long as you have internet strength around 4/5 mb, it works anywhere.
I know it don't help you today G of M, but for future reference.

If any of you like a bet, Bet365 and Betfair are both streaming the game on their sites, have to have money in your account though i believe

If any of you like a bet, Bet365 and Betfair are both streaming the game on their sites, have to have money in your account though i believe
Just discovered that on Bet 365, you can only watch it on a tiny screen in the corner. You can't expand it to full screen. Looks like I'll have to settle for the radio :(

I have Kodi on the PC or if I watch on the main tv then I have it installed on a MXQ box between the router and tv once you have set Kodi up the Kodi installer keep everything up to date. A lot of the live streams are from Sky coverage so even if you watch on a foreign channel you still get the English commentary. The only add ons you need really are Exodus for tv & films and Sports Devil for sports any other add ons are your choice 100s to pick from something for everyone.

I'm rubbish with this sort of shit so it looks like I'll have to make do with you lot arguing and bickering in the Shoutbox, unless it's on 5 Live Sports Extra. I was supposed to be there but I had a run-in with some Tramadol yesterday and ended up on a drip in hospital. I'm out now but too knackered to even consider hitching to and from Bolton, never mind sitting around in the freezing cold for 90 minutes.

Waiting for united match, found curzon v Wimbledon with 12 mins to go, curzon winning 3-0.
Went to make a cuppa, came back 3-3 for fuks sake. And still 5 mins left.

Hi. ive got kodi and sports devil but i cant see anywhere thats showing the game. please help?

Back
Top Bottom