Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Isn't that 4 pens given away this season?

tenor.gif

His speed of thought is very slow. That second pen, why the fuck put your arm up towards the ball ?? It wasn’t as if it was an open goal with the keeper on the floor.

Brainless.

Isn't that 4 pens given away this season?

tenor.gif

When were the other two he gave away?

The only other penalties I remember were last weekend, which was Hamer, and against Arsenal, which was Norwood.

Edit: and Haaland missed but that was Egan. Honestly can’t remember any others

Last edited:
Don't go upsetting Slim Man by bashing his hero! We all know today's result was Foderingham's fault..... oh hold on 🙄

Joking apart, Bogle has been one of the stand out players since Wilder came back... However today wasn't his best performance, he gave away two shoody pens and his frsutration crept in throughout. One syand out being when in position he flicked it out wide of him, expecting some bizarre ovelap from Ahmedhodzic....despite not looking at the latters position (in which he would have seen that he was inside of him)..... but the he started waving his arms around and flouncing.

For me George is more assured with bogle than Ahmedhodzic, in fact I genuinely believe Anel to be a weak link at the minute and i'm happy to let him go.

Yep, Anel and Bogle don't work together at all, there's no trust or communication between them and they rarely play good balls to each other (although there was one very good piece of play between them today). All Bogle's best work is when Ahmedhodzic isn't in the team (likewise, Anel is complimented better by Baldock both attacking and defensively)

Second pen fair enough, daft.
First pen is never a pen, Pedro is a diving cunt.

He didn’t play well, but he’s been in great form. Can allow him an off day.

Oddly enough I thought Bogle had been one of the better players and on course for MOM til that second penalty.

He's always going to polarise folk I suppose. Fair to sum him up by saying he's good going forward (great assist today, some decent crosses and balls down the line) but can't defend.

To me, he only loves doing the nice stuff. He's a good footballer, can take a man on (with his one trick normally in fairness) is pretty quick and loves his flicks etc. He can be selfish on the ball though. And defensively, I think he loses concentration, can be lazy and nesh.

He's bloody maddening as he's probably one of our most talented players, but there's summat missing- hard to know whether he doesn't believe in himself enough or thinks he's better than he is. He doesn't seem to be making the most of his talent either way.

I must be in the minority reading through posts and other stuff today but I thought both pens were very soft, in fact one was a complete dive.🤷‍♂️

Taking my rose tinted glasses off, whilst it felt there had been more solid penalties given, have a think how they weren’t penalties.

Bogle gets nowhere near the ball on the first. Joao Pedro goes down in more installments than my mortgage but in no way can Bogle suggest it was a decent tackle.

For the second he’s leading so much with his arm it’s an accident waiting to happen.

It’s a pity because we set ourselves up to have a go second half and we just invited them back in.

His penalties pissed me off as they were both shot penalties that if the keeper hadn’t opted to guess he might have saved them. Neither were near the corner.

The entire back 5 and keeper are league 1 at best. In fact all the team are. No wonder Archer is faking injury. He doesn’t want to be associated with this wank

The entire back 5 and keeper are league 1 at best. In fact all the team are. No wonder Archer is faking injury. He doesn’t want to be associated with this wank

Has he ever had more than one good game in 10?

Goodbye.
He had about three in a row when Wilder first came back but don't let that get in the way of your agenda (he's been crap recently but wasn't even our worst defender today (whilst still being shit))

I don't think a player has been as consistently bad and escaped direct criticism. There was a time when his attacking prowess compensated for his lack of defensive awareness.

Now he's just all-round shit.
He has 8 goals and 4 assists for us. He is hardly Trent Alexander Arnold. Baldock has similar numbers, albeit in more games.

We need to mark man for man rest of season for 90 mins , that would be a start
Why Bogle drifted to centre back and left his man needlessly first half every single attack I would like Wilder to explain what is going on in next presser

One of the worst things about this season is it’s really soured my view of players I quite liked.

I still like Bogle, he’s just not good enough at this level, but it will be hard not to remember some of his worst moments from this season.

No one comes close to Anel though, gone from a great defender and a fan favourite to someone who looks like they can’t be arsed and surely one of the worst captains we’ve had?

Bogle is wank, always has been, exactly like Lowe, they were at Derby for a reason.
He was at Derby, a championship club as he had come through the youth there started first team football at 18 and joined us at 20, he is currently only 23 "always has been" ffs.
Plenty good enough for where we're heading with plenty of years ahead of him in his career.

He was at Derby, a championship club as he had come through the youth there started first team football at 18 and joined us at 20, he is currently only 23 "always has been" ffs.
Plenty good enough for where we're heading with plenty of years ahead of him in his career.
Hes wank.

Bogle's one of very few who should be retained but it's easy to understand the negativity towards him

It would make no sense to discard him now he's finally staying fit

Back
Top Bottom