Blades v Pigs. Oct 16th.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
I appreciate it's a long way off, but, i've got family coming over from Austria in october and am really hoping to take 4 of them with me to the game against the grunters.
I was just wondering what the chances of me getting 5 tickets for this game were???

If you get them all a membership card you may get 3 out of 5 if you are lucky

There must be nicer places to take them

I appreciate it's a long way off, but, i've got family coming over from Austria in october and am really hoping to take 4 of them with me to the game against the grunters.
I was just wondering what the chances of me getting 5 tickets for this game were???

I'd say you were about 1/3.

If someone were to offer me odds against us not selling out a single game all season I'd snap their hand off.

depending on how well we start, this match will probably only get 25k this season!

Can't believe anyones asking a question like that, the club will be begging for people to buy tickets, especially if it's on the box

Can't believe anyones asking a question like that, the club will be begging for people to buy tickets, especially if it's on the box

Do you think it will be televised?
A third division derby?
I bet our only televised match will be an away fixture miles from Sheff where we have a chance of getting tonked. Somewhere like Orient or Exeter or something
Not that it narrows the choice down much.

Well believe it pal. I've asked it.

Back
Top Bottom