Blades v Cardiff City - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Despite all my comments about the ref, it did look like a penalty after all!
He was still a dickhead with zero consistency.

Fair enough - pen, high foot, even though he stooped down

Yet when their player goes for an overhead kick and nearly takes defenders head off - no foul.

Last edited:
Despite all my comments about the ref, it did look like a penalty after all!

Lets talk about the fucking encroachment though. Another Cardiff player is almost alongside him before even kicks the ball!

Absolutely diabolical refereeing. If you pause the video on the penalty its almost like 2 Cardiff players are going for the bloody ball!

If the attacking team encroaches on the box and the spot-kick is scored then it must be retaken.

That encroachment is that ridiculous it`s almost comedy

I couldn't believe it wasn't retaken? was nothing said by the commentators on Sky or RS?

Lets talk about the fucking encroachment though. Another Cardiff player is almost alongside him before even kicks the ball!

Absolutely diabolical refereeing. If you pause the video on the penalty its almost like 2 Cardiff players are going for the bloody ball!

If the attacking team encroaches on the box and the spot-kick is scored then it must be retaken.
He is almost offside he’s that far forward.

It’s only encroachment if the player has a “material impact on the outcome of the penalty kick” e.g. if Davies saved it and parried it out to Philogene who scored a tap in, then it would have to be retaken. The ref was right to let it stand.

Back
Top Bottom