Blades Media Team

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shit-housing appears to have gone tame

What's worse, us having a dig at the pigs when their fixtures come out or the fact that pig Twitter account takes the time to either A: Follow our Twitter account or B: actively go looking for potential digs at them.

Why do THEY automatically assume it's targeted at THEM?

There was no mention of THEM in the tweet. I think paranoia is deeply entrenched within THAT club.

I've asked Graham, now he's unemployed to help and could he give me his percentage rating on THEM getting promoted.

Thanks Graham.

John 21:6-8: “[6] And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Seen it written down for the first time. I always thought it was "castanets" - and had visions of a multitude of fishes dancing over the water and into the boat. God, church was boring as a kid.

Just curious, how many social media accounts do you manage with over 500k followers?
What I was meaning is that with 20+ posts a day on the same goals that's been posted it's easy to miss out on other more important stuff. (Ticket sales/transfers/interviews etc)

We drew 2-2 happy days just don't get the same posts days after.

The only positive thing when we lose is the random throwbacks to games from years ago that I have forgotten about, if we lose to Brighton they'll probably show a game where we beat them in 2000 with a Bobby Ford goal or something.

Back
Top Bottom