Blades in this months Kick! Magazine

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Houston_Blade

Reaction score
It’s a kids magazine that my son has a subscription to and I always have a flick through. As the season has gone on there’s been a few more Blades related items included. This month there’s a QA with Billy, a feature on CL prospects with us and 4 others and also this:

93EBB2C7-6CCB-48AE-BA96-B13E6F683725.jpeg
a picture of Bramall Lane as a transformer!

The other 2 grounds were Old Trafford and Anfield so we were in good company!

It’s a kids magazine that my son has a subscription to and I always have a flick through. As the season has gone on there’s been a few more Blades related items included. This month there’s a QA with Billy, a feature on CL prospects with us and 4 others and also this:

View attachment 82928

If Hillsborough was a transformer, it would be called Oxidised (Well past its) Prime.

View attachment 82928

Just passed this on to my son to get for my grandson. My lad is a dab hand with the paint brush (see my avatar) so he will probably do a painting of this.

Back
Top Bottom