BladeInExile's Team to Hump the Hammers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ahhhh the barely disguised Fallowfield returns…… tedious.

We’re at the stage where you’re looking foolish if you still bite.
Amazing how , depending on who you are, penalties and sanctions are in place for things like that...being. How a fucking Owls supporting wanker has free reign to take the fucking piss on here I will never know.

Afternoon all I hope the Winter break has treat you all well especially my Good friend djbaldken & Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Were back and the survival bid continues a huge huge game against wet spam win that and i think we can do it with all the teams down there still to play

Our fortune could be turning hopefully Everton and forest at least get a few docked even 5 points changes the landscape for us if the precedent has been set by Everton’s 10 you would expect at least 3/4 points again for both

On to my team and just to mention I have recently completed my FIFA scouting badge to go with my UEFA & FA badges so you could say I am Qualified in this field of selecting teams

I would be playing Macca and BBD either side of archer , Inverted wingers as they say in the lessons at Zurich headquarters were I recently completed my FIFA Gold Coaching badge , Get BBD and Macca Cutting in on their stronger foot and Bogle/Larouci overlapping

Hopefully its conference division south blue square diamond Wes’s last game for us he so for out of his depth , the only problem to that is the Poundland prince unfortunately

View attachment 177672
How many fkin accounts do you have FF ?

Afternoon all I hope the Winter break has treat you all well especially my Good friend djbaldken & Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Were back and the survival bid continues a huge huge game against wet spam win that and i think we can do it with all the teams down there still to play

Our fortune could be turning hopefully Everton and forest at least get a few docked even 5 points changes the landscape for us if the precedent has been set by Everton’s 10 you would expect at least 3/4 points again for both

On to my team and just to mention I have recently completed my FIFA scouting badge to go with my UEFA & FA badges so you could say I am Qualified in this field of selecting teams

I would be playing Macca and BBD either side of archer , Inverted wingers as they say in the lessons at Zurich headquarters were I recently completed my FIFA Gold Coaching badge , Get BBD and Macca Cutting in on their stronger foot and Bogle/Larouci overlapping

Hopefully its conference division south blue square diamond Wes’s last game for us he so for out of his depth , the only problem to that is the Poundland prince unfortunately

View attachment 177672
So previously this account was a fake ITK. Now you're just you again. It's a bit silly.

I’d imagine that even for a loser like him, being back on here being insulted is less demoralising than living in his Nans back bedroom wanking over a pair of her old tights as a hobby.
How do you know i do that !

Back
Top Bottom