BladeInExile's Team to Hump the Hammers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Afternoon all I hope the Winter break has treat you all well especially my Good friend djbaldken & Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Were back and the survival bid continues a huge huge game against wet spam win that and i think we can do it with all the teams down there still to play

Our fortune could be turning hopefully Everton and forest at least get a few docked even 5 points changes the landscape for us if the precedent has been set by Everton’s 10 you would expect at least 3/4 points again for both

On to my team and just to mention I have recently completed my FIFA scouting badge to go with my UEFA & FA badges so you could say I am Qualified in this field of selecting teams

I would be playing Macca and BBD either side of archer , Inverted wingers as they say in the lessons at Zurich headquarters were I recently completed my FIFA Gold Coaching badge , Get BBD and Macca Cutting in on their stronger foot and Bogle/Larouci overlapping

Hopefully its conference division south blue square diamond Wes’s last game for us he so for out of his depth , the only problem to that is the Poundland prince unfortunately

lineup.png

When's the presser for Sundays game? Guessing it's tomorrow.

Be interesting to hear what Wilder says about Anel's situation because there could well be a case of him "missing out" if some of these rumours are true.

It's good to see we might keep West Ham guessing if we will go with a 4 or 5 at the back, because it gives us options.
Should Anel miss out then I wouldn't be surprised to see us go with 4 and reserve Baldock (If fit) from the bench if we need to switch to a back 5.

18 days into the transfer window and we've done less in's than I expected we would even if the club has decided to not risk any monies due to the feeling of inevitability.
No new keeper to compete with Wes, but admittedly I'd rather wait for summer options than bring in Ward at this moment in time.

So as things stand I'd go with:

Wes,
Bogle, Robinson, Trusty, Lowe/RND
Hamer, Souza, Brooks, McAtee
Archer, McBurnie/Osula

Bench: Davies, McBurnie/Osula, BBD, Anel (If available), Baldock, Osborn, Norwood, Brewster, Lowe/RND

You'd think Fallowfield would just give up and go somewhere else.
Just carrying on attracting negative attention is really weird.
I’d imagine that even for a loser like him, being back on here being insulted is less demoralising than living in his Nans back bedroom wanking over a pair of her old tights as a hobby.

Afternoon all I hope the Winter break has treat you all well especially my Good friend djbaldken & Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Were back and the survival bid continues a huge huge game against wet spam win that and i think we can do it with all the teams down there still to play

Our fortune could be turning hopefully Everton and forest at least get a few docked even 5 points changes the landscape for us if the precedent has been set by Everton’s 10 you would expect at least 3/4 points again for both

On to my team and just to mention I have recently completed my FIFA scouting badge to go with my UEFA & FA badges so you could say I am Qualified in this field of selecting teams

I would be playing Macca and BBD either side of archer , Inverted wingers as they say in the lessons at Zurich headquarters were I recently completed my FIFA Gold Coaching badge , Get BBD and Macca Cutting in on their stronger foot and Bogle/Larouci overlapping

Hopefully its conference division south blue square diamond Wes’s last game for us he so for out of his depth , the only problem to that is the Poundland prince unfortunately

View attachment 177672
Prick.

I’d imagine that even for a loser like him, being back on here being insulted is less demoralising than living in his Nans back bedroom wanking over a pair of her old tights as a hobby.

Its actually a box room Sean nice to hear from you though

Anyone could be fallowfield at this point. Good to see you anyway bro.
Being a Fallowbrain tribute is surely even more tragic than being the real thing?

“The appeal of trolling primarily comes from the thrill of how long one can keep the ruse going before getting caught, and exposed”

How long? Usually by the first or second reply on every thread. I.e. fuck off fallowfield, pig, prick, etc etc etc :)

You don't have to put him on ignore. Just ignore whoever the sad person is.
He's obviously an attention seeker.

I don't mind being the butt of his derision/sarcasm/infantile banter.
If it wasn't aimed at me it could be aimed at some snowflake who can't take it.*
So pour it on whoever you are.

* I'm sure most posters on here are well capable of taking care of themselves.

Posts just as school is closing, coincidence 🤔 and if there was any doubt, picking Larouci has sealed the deal

Another mental hospital escapee for the mute and ignore list. Zzzz

If this is Fallowfield as the content and style suggest then this has been quite an effort.

Posts from this username started back in 2017.
I thought FallowField always had McBurnie as the first name on the list?

I'll give him his dues, he's been a member 7 years,he's patient, but then again, 7 whole years to come up with this quality of trolling

this did make me laugh 😄 i dont know if its a great copy or sheer brass neck of fallowfield coming back

Back
Top Bottom