Blade bashing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Last night my wife took the dog out for a last walk and came through the town and heard loads of people singing abuse about the blades, we live in Fowey Cornwall, very strange as normally a very nice little town.
I can only assume it was after the Middlesbrough game.
Got me wondering where is the furthest place away from BDTBL that you’ve heard or been on the receiving end of said Blade bashing? ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Last night my wife took the dog out for a last walk and came through the town and heard loads of people singing abuse about the blades, we live in Fowey Cornwall, very strange as normally a very nice little town.
Got me wondering where is the furthest place away from BDTBL that you’ve heard or been on the receiving end of said Blade bashing? ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Last time was when I was making my second attempt at the north south east west face of Everest and one of my sherpas kicked off. Shoved the little fooker right off I can tell you.

Didn’t she set the dog on them.

If not why not?

I remember a bunch of West Ham fans singing 'Dirty Northern Bastards' at me and another Blade in New York City, after we played them. All in good fun though. That was at Nevada Smith's. We also traded chants with Wednesday fans in the Football Factory. I remember we got banned from singing 'No Pig Fans in Town' due to the Jack Charlton line. The manager was a Man U fan.

Dear Sir.

I once had a deeply unpleasant experience in Norwich, an old woman asked me to help her across the road so I took this as an insult to the Blades so I punched her in the Kidneys, and just to make sure she got the message. Nobody fucks with the Blades

MR GEOFFREY UTTERTHWAITE OBE, Hathersage

Dear Sir.

I once had a deeply unpleasant experience in Norwich, an old woman asked me to help her across the road so I took this as an insult to the Blades so I punched her in the Kidneys, and just to make sure she got the message. Nobody fucks with the Blades

I can imagine being in Norwich can be traumatic for anyone, no wonder you reacted the way you did, bet she had six fingers to dirty country bumpkin 👊

Dear Sir.

I always carry a flare and a bag of urine for such eventualities. It facilitates the true blade triple assault.

The correct procedure is:
  • A long range attack with the flare
  • Followed by a shorter range throwing of the urine bag while the old lady is incapacitated by the flare
  • The kidney punch is the final, close range coup de grace

It's frustrating that fellow blades can't get this simple 3 step procedure right.

Was in a bar in Hamburg. They had soccer saturday on and Sharp scored when we were in League 1. Some Linfield fans next to me started some shite abuse. To be honest they were absolutely legless, later saw them getting pasted by some hells angel looking St Pauli fans. The bar was across from their stadium and their game was on German TV.

My van had broken down in the bleakest area of Siberia in the harshest of winters.
I'd had no food or water for days. I was even contemplating amputating my fingers and toes just to eat.
At 0200hrs after a week alone, a passing truck saw my van, I was saved, I thought, at last. My kids won't be orphans,
my wives won't miss out on our frequent rendezvous and i'll be able to see BDTBL in the floodlights again.
That was until the driver of the van was wearing a 'Chupa-Chups' shirt came over to see if he could help.
He looked around, went back to his vehicle and returned with food, hot drink and a white and blue beach towel to keep me warm.
He gathered a load of branches and attempted to start a fire, made a tent out of all the foliage and lit fires around the area to warn off
any wild animals. He truly was a 'gift from God'...

At the last moment, in all my delirium did I realise who he supported, he told me his name was 'Alan'..... so I played 'dead'.

Far from 'bashing a Blade' in fact the complete opposite, I just needed to tell this story for the first time.

Met a nice bloke from Belgium called Uri the other day whilst riding a camel in Gran Canaria. When I told him I was from Sheffield he said 'ah yes Sheffield United". He politely asked what league we were in I explained. When he heard we were playing City next week he laughed his bollox off! (They had just destroyed Byern the night before.)

Met a nice bloke from Belgium called Uri the other day whilst riding a camel in Gran Canaria. When I told him I was from Sheffield he said 'ah yes Sheffield United". He politely asked what league we were in I explained. When he heard we were playing City next week he laughed his bollox off! (They had just destroyed Byern the night before.)
Which one of you got the hump

Back
Top Bottom