Blackwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was told 4 weeks ago by someone 'in the know' that Micky Adams had been approached by United. Whether its true I can't say but the source is very close to him at Port Vale

It's stuff like that which makes me tend towards thinking we should stick with Blackwell even though I don't really rate him. I just don't trust the board to get the right replacement in and I'm not sure there are many suitable (and realistic) candidates out there anyway.

If there is any truh in this then it strikes me that the ONLY thing that would motivate the board to do this is that they are really worried about ticket sales and revenue and they have decided that changing the manager had the best chance of persuading more season ticket renewals.

Agree that the dates are different but it was not my excuse in the first place. It was used by the management to excuse all the loans last season.

Time will tell if my feelings are right or wrong but i'm not getting any vibes yet that things are going to be better this season. The only news we've had is that the budget is going to be cut. Fair enough we have to cut the cloth to our income but even if we are shopping at Netto where are the rumours as to what's on offer?

If there was a lower league player that was getting interest from a higher league club like SUFC I would expect the agent to be leaking it out to try and get other clubs from the higher league interested to try and boost my Clients offer.

These rumours aren't going away and he has been very quiet recently...

I don't see it. If he was on his way then he would have gone by now.

These rumours aren't going away and he has been very quiet recently...

He reckons he's been quiet because he didn't want to come out until he had something positive to say.

There are a number of murmors around though, as always.

Back
Top Bottom