Match Thread Blackpool v. Sheffield United - 16th March 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BLKP
BLKP
BLKP

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1647372943760.png V. 1647372953485.png
Championship Week 37 - Wednesday 15th March 2022 - 19:45 - Bloomfield Road
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Blackpool vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee: Geoff Eltringham
Assistant Referee: Nick Greenhalgh
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Fourth Official: Andrew Kitchen

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1647372883723.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:
Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 19.33.52.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

Blackpool ain't no bleedin' obstacle. We should get win here. Matthews and Mortenson are not playing.
Our lads will crush them.

Blackpool ain't no bleedin' obstacle. We should get win here. Matthews and Mortenson are not playing.
Our lads will crush them.
A side going for the play offs with three wins in a row and at home, suggests it may be more difficult than you think !!

Winner of stating the obvious for 2022.

drawing or winning is usually considered to be better than a loss. ;):D
Why so confrontational ? you muppet.

I could have said only 3 points is acceptable , so what you said makes no sense.

Going to be a tough game with the injuries we have and the fact their in decent form at home.

A draw and a win against Barnsley would put us in decent shape going into international break, where hopefully some players will be back.

Looking at Billy's interview this week I have a feeling the players know a serious reaction is required after Coventry. A few ego's seem to have been put very firmly in their place after the final whistle, there.
Very difficult game tonight but I'm going 2-1 Blades. Either way, we have to smash the inbreds at BDTBL on Saturday as well given all the respective run-in's of the teams challenging for a play-off place.
utb

Why so confrontational ? you muppet.

I could have said only 3 points is acceptable , so what you said makes no sense.

It was a joke. Hence the emoji's. Apologies if you have no sense of humour. Take a chill pill.

So, first time in Blackpool since the early 1980's. Truth be known, the years haven't been kind to either of us! 😄
Yes its a bit sad . I remember when Blackpool had a really good side with the 2 M's , Shimwell ( one of ours ) Harry Johnston I think was skipper and Perry on left wing. In Cup final 48 and winners of course in 53 ( the so called Matthews final- when Mortensen scored 3 goals.!!) Did anybody else get a hat-trick in a home Cup final. I know Hurst got one in World Cup.

A side going for the play offs with three wins in a row and at home, suggests it may be more difficult than you think !!
Well- there are 12 sides at least within striking distance of play-offs- these are the ones we have to win.

I'm in the Craig Y Don Hotel
We'll see what happens I suppose

Doesn't matter how they do it, can be the scrappiest point or three points ever, just make sure we don't lose tonight.

I'd go Lopata (sp) rather than the other young un if no one else is coming back fit tonight. Failing that a left field punt with McBurnie at centre half (no sniggering at the back). I remember Alan Young doing it in an emergency in the early 80s.

Defo have Ndiyi back in for Berge tonight, though after Saturday it's a toss up between him or MGW.

Are the new youth on the bench today anygood?

Attachments

• 20220316_184714.jpg
    20220316_184714.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 95

Back
Top Bottom