Blackburn Manager Moaning

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score

Says play should have been stopped for head injury

It wasn’t and head injury got an accidental flick in the eye. Player stayed down deliberately to get play stopped

Moaning sore loser of a manager

I was pleased to see someone playing that card and not only not getting away with it, but punished as a result.

Exactly this. And as a result anyone who is seen to have done it should face a lengthy ban.
I agree a sensible rule has been brought in to protect players health and already you’ve got fuckwits trying to use it to their advantage which will inevitably mean Refs don’t stop games for head injuries and something serious will happen.

The rugby player who faked serious injury using blood packs to exploit the protective rules was suspended for a year.

Last edited:
Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago
This Blackburn fan doesnt seem to have taken defeat well either…

Entirely separate from my feelings in this moment, I always have and always will hate Sheff Utd. Classless fans (and they always have been) and their off-the-field behaviour is the exact indictment of why the parachute payments system is rotten. I hope they do go into administration and I hope that not only do they get the points deduction, but that they cease to exist. If they did, I can only think that Sheffield United fans would be devastated, not a single other fan would care.
This was a mugging. Ref bottled it after the penalty, because he hadn’t seen it in the first place, was poor for the duration but especially when it came to disciplining Sheff Utd.
Two big missteps on the tactical front; Gally shouldn’t have been on the pitch after the Szmodics goal, thoroughly ineffectual and actually technically harmful to us. Dolan needed to support Szmodics’ pressing efforts. Similarly, shifting to a back three with 12 left was naïve, far too naïve. We had them on the break. We looked tired in positions, but you just switch them like for like.
A lot of good performances and a lot of players striving to meet the occasion, which I’m proud of them for. Gallagher is not a big occasion player, which this really highlights. It’s not about performing out of your skin and grabbing a game by the throat, but meeting the occasion and he looked hungover most of the time. Otherwise, some good performances across the field.
Thoroughly undeserved trip to Wembley for a shit manager, shit club and shit fans. I hope they draw City, I hope Haaland gets eight and I hope to one day read about Bramall Lane being repossessed bycreditors and having a fucking bypass built over it.

Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago

Entirely separate from my feelings in this moment, I always have and always will hate Sheff Utd. Classless fans (and they always have been) and their off-the-field behaviour is the exact indictment of why the parachute payments system is rotten. I hope they do go into administration and I hope that not only do they get the points deduction, but that they cease to exist. If they did, I can only think that Sheffield United fans would be devastated, not a single other fan would care.
This was a mugging. Ref bottled it after the penalty, because he hadn’t seen it in the first place, was poor for the duration but especially when it came to disciplining Sheff Utd.
Two big missteps on the tactical front; Gally shouldn’t have been on the pitch after the Szmodics goal, thoroughly ineffectual and actually technically harmful to us. Dolan needed to support Szmodics’ pressing efforts. Similarly, shifting to a back three with 12 left was naïve, far too naïve. We had them on the break. We looked tired in positions, but you just switch them like for like.
A lot of good performances and a lot of players striving to meet the occasion, which I’m proud of them for. Gallagher is not a big occasion player, which this really highlights. It’s not about performing out of your skin and grabbing a game by the throat, but meeting the occasion and he looked hungover most of the time. Otherwise, some good performances across the field.
Thoroughly undeserved trip to Wembley for a shit manager, shit club and shit fans. I hope they draw City, I hope Haaland gets eight and I hope to one day read about Bramall Lane being repossessed bycreditors and having a fucking bypass built over it.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    7 KB · Views: 36
Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago

Sounds like a right tool….that’ll teach them to sing about Wembley twice

😂😂

Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago

aw diddums

Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago

Thanks for the insight Bethnal, now do us a favour, FUCK OFF!

Oh I almost forgot, dont chant your going to Wembley, WHEN YOUR FUCKING NOT!

BELL END!

Says play should have been stopped for head injury

It wasn’t and head injury got an accidental flick in the eye. Player stayed down deliberately to get play stopped

Moaning sore loser of a manager

got an accidental flick in the eye, not a head injury.

In fact, the ref looked over and the player was on his knees so let it play on. He then laid down.

"Imagine if it was something serious. What would have happened then?". The ref would have stopped play Jon Dahl. It wasn't something serious so nothing happened. Incidentally, what treatment did the physio give for a poked eye that took three minutes?

Players in general have brought this on themselves. Too often players go down claiming a head injury or an injury or pretend cramp to get the game stopped and break momentum or stop an attack when they look out numbered. Your therefore can't blame referees when they don't stop the game, when they feel that it is a deliberate ploy. Of course sometimes it might be a genuine injury but the players have caused this problem. Head injuries should warrant proper concussion protocols like in rugby. Players would soon stop pretending

"Imagine if it was something serious. What would have happened then?". The ref would have stopped play Jon Dahl. It wasn't something serious so nothing happened. Incidentally, what treatment did the physio give for a poked eye that took three minutes?
We all knew it wasn't a head injury but for example if he was saying he had an head injury he should have been forced off and subbed as the worse thing you can do with a suspected concussion is play on with the risk of further head injury. Very different circumstances but a while while back a Rugby player got a Concussion and played on he got a further 2 whacks to the head and ending up dying from his injuries.

Premier League

Bethnal

Posted 1 hour ago

🤡

They say it was only a finger in the eye but he would have been standing in that zone where the goal came from. Imagine if it was something really serious - said JDT........

But it wasn't anything serious was it? The ref saw it and waved play on.

Good decision by the ref (and us), so get the bus started and f@ck off back to Blackburn

Back
Top Bottom