Bim Pepple

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Sort of player we should have been signing in the summer.....but but cash strapped.....are we still cash strapped in Jan.....maybe not after unloading a gem or two.

The implication was we will likely spend money in January.

See what Bettis says on RS.
 
I would hope there is a few million to spend in January with the sales of Hamer, Brooks and O'Hare. We need to re-invest this sensibly and not just get a loan and develop another team's player!
 
I would hope that One gets plenty of minutes in games up to Xmas to show where his development is at. Not always on the left wing either. I don't think Wilder would have enough confidence in him to start a game, but if he doesn't come off the bench before Ayew then the crowd will no doubt voice their opinion.
 
I would hope there is a few million to spend in January with the sales of Hamer, Brooks and O'Hare. We need to re-invest this sensibly and not just get a loan and develop another team's player!
A few million in the summer will go further than in the winter... I wouldn't be absolutely against a talented premier league young player on loan with flair/creative ability but it's something we absolutely need to address full time
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom