Big game tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They have beaten us 3 times in 32 years and we have beaten them 8 in the same period. So once again you are factually incorrect. Our club just happens to be far better than you can ever imagine.
Sheffield United Nil

East away win today, can’t see anything else with our soft as shit midfield, and leaky defence.

ANSTON !!!!!!!
That's so untrue
Shame on you for not recognising this clubs magnificent achievements over the last 90 years, and clapping like a demented seal about it

Not a prayer

There the kind of club that we don't often beat, even when we're doing well and they're doing badly......like Birmingham.

A combination of power, strength and a bit of footballing ability, against our weak minded, weak willed pricks, with no footballing ability

I can see this not only being a defeat, but a bad one

Oops 😂

Get fucked.
Thanks for your comments
Perhaps something a little more creative next time

As I said before, delighted to be wrong, but it changes very little.

The team are physically weak and weak minded too

Thanks for your comments
Perhaps something a little more creative next time

As I said before, delighted to be wrong, but it changes very little.

😂😂😂

“Despite being proved wrong (again), everything I said was absolutely correct…”

😂😂😂

“Despite being proved wrong (again), everything I said was absolutely correct…”

Yes, because my dissatisfaction with Sheffield United only extends to one game.
They are a Piss poor, pound for pound biggest underachieving football club on the planet.

That is proven to be correct

Like many of it's social media supporters. Here's my view. Dominated first half against poor opposition but missed excellent chances. They looked a different side second half and after they scored we couldn't get near them for 20 minutes. Didzy came on and changed the game with sublime skill that they'd be wanking over on MOTD if it had been an arsenal player. Dug deep after that and edged an excellent game. Norwood 2/10 wank.

Please someone own up to this! Hilarious

View attachment 122850

WonkyOwl the Man City fan.

He is amongst a growing number of pigs on the BBC board, where he can pretend to support another club, therefore giving his pro Wendy comments more credence, with as maximum exposure as is possible.

He is beyond pathetic

He is amongst a growing number of pigs on the BBC board, where he can pretend to support another club, therefore giving his pro Wendy comments more credence, with as maximum exposure as is possible.

He is beyond pathetic

It’s actually a Blade, pretending to be a Wendy, pretending to be a Man City fan. And he’s still less pathetic than you.

He is beyond pathetic
Wait so its not you? Don't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom