Betting Specials

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CoatesyBlade

Reaction score
For anyone interested here are the betting specials available for us this season.
I’m having a ton on Sander to score 5 goals @14-1.
Think that’s a really good price, I’d have a bag of sand on it if I could get away with it!

Attachments

• 02D4643D-E7CF-4363-9FC1-B5365ED8316F.png
    02D4643D-E7CF-4363-9FC1-B5365ED8316F.png
    583.5 KB · Views: 249

Does 5+ goals mean six then? You’d be gutted if he got 5.

i thought most of those were untouchable.
Berge one is ok but the Leeds relegated would be my choice.

Considering how many goals we scored last year, those odds are very skinny.

The thing is... sky bet will just slash the price if he’s scored 3 in 5 games and say they got their prices wrong. They did the same last year and just refunded everyone with a free bet. Dicks.

Shite odds all round there. No value in using bookmakers.

The thing is... sky bet will just slash the price if he’s scored 3 in 5 games and say they got their prices wrong. They did the same last year and just refunded everyone with a free bet. Dicks.

Don’t forget your cash out will be a complete piss take all season....that’s if they even offer you one at all.

Viewed on Betfair but can't get the Berge 5+goals yet. Must try harder methinks.😎

Sorry to report iv e had an insurance bet on us to go down at 4/1. Think we may make a sticky start and will lay it off if we do

For anyone interested here are the betting specials available for us this season.
I’m having a ton on Sander to score 5 goals @14-1.
Think that’s a really good price, I’d have a bag of sand on it if I could get away with it!

Before i saw your post i was going to request Sander 10+ goals. Im going to request it now so hopefully youll see that on there aswell.

Good luck , but if it`s anything like my bets he will score four by November and thats the way it will stay . all season

Love for me, Im never totally convinced by Enable. Only ever seems to do just enough, i think Love will edge her with the youth and exuberance on her side.
Love only 3 year old still a baby,thats only neg for her.Enable maybe coming to end of illustrious career.

Oh and were's French horses 🐴

Sheff Utd to win first 3 games @ 22/1
Wolves H
Villa A
Leeds H

Anyone have our relegation odds? Wonder if worth an insurance bet

Back
Top Bottom