Best Opposition Goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sheff_blade90

Reaction score
this popped up, made think of interesting thread because that eriksen free kick is still up there for me as easily top 3 best goals ive seen from opposition player at the lane. closest ive come to Applauding a goal United's conceded. for the record the other 2 i always think of Luke Norris gillingham 2014 & Jon Harley west ham 2004? (but vague knowledge

whats the best goal youve seen from a opposition player & have you ever applauded a goal against us

this popped up, made think of interesting thread because that eriksen free kick is still up there for me as easily top 3 best goals ive seen from opposition player at the lane. closest ive come to Applauding a goal United's conceded. for the record the other 2 i always think of Luke Norris gillingham 2014 & Jon Harley west ham 2004? (but vague knowledge

whats the best goal youve seen from a opposition player & have you ever applauded a goal against us

That finish for the 2nd Spurs goal is a thing of beauty too. The kind of finish that only quality players can manage.

There was a match we lost back in the days before the League One relegation when a team (I want to say Cardiff?) seemed to pass the ball around for ages before an intricate one-touch move involving several players ended up in a tap in for someone.

I have no idea why that’s just come to mind or if it even happened or not. Can anyone verify?

Marcus Tudgay's goal for that lot in 2009 was a great strike. The bastard.

There was a match we lost back in the days before the League One relegation when a team (I want to say Cardiff?) seemed to pass the ball around for ages before an intricate one-touch move involving several players ended up in a tap in for someone.

I have no idea why that’s just come to mind or if it even happened or not. Can anyone verify?
Probably Swansea on the final day of the season.

Eriksen's FK remains one of the best goals I've ever seen live. Bending it with the right foot, from the "wrong" side of the box, into the opposite top corner, was incredible. I was gutted at the time, but looking back it was a spectacular goal.

Remember Mel sterland scoring a cracking free kick for Leeds in a 2-2 the year we both went up ,

Man U on Tues night game in 93 , we’d beat them on there two previous visits in the league & FA Cup . Played us off the park & destroyed us with pace , think it was there second goal a break from corner . Fast throw out by Schmeicel to Ksnchrlskis & about 4 passes later and it was in the back of our net
Rare occasion when away team winning got applause going off John St west

was watching the Fa cup game at work & reminded me. of this it doesnt look much but remember being mesemerised by De Bruyne > Aguero. it was on absoulte sixpence, if de bruyne underhit it, cleared by egan overhit cleared by o connell. it was incredible skill from 1 of the premier league greats

I have been asked this a few times and for some reason, I always think about the two beauties that Kyle Bennett scored in the same game against us for Donny.

The Cantona chip over Alan Kelly must be up there. A handful of players would be able to execute that, more relevant is that very few would even think about doing it

As soon as I saw the thread title , that’s the one that immediately came to mind .

Bastard !

That lad for Gillingham in the last minute in league 1. Resignation, a few applause. Played alright, but these things happen.

Back
Top Bottom