Behind the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What's with Mullin walking out of the tunnel wearing ear defenders at 04:51? Was he gonna help on that building site behind the goal perhaps?

He did it in support of a mascot who obviously had ear, hearing issues and was wearing ear defenders. Nice gesture.

I believe the mascot has autism. People with autism can be hyper sensitive to loud noises and it can make them feel uncomfortable. Great gesture from him.

Bramall Lane actually has a sensory room for this reason as well.

Also his son was just diagnosed I think so he wanted to do something for that cause.
Correct, his child was recently diagnosed with ASC and they have a community/disabilities liaison officer at the club. The club are investing in every day reasonable adjustments, such as ear defenders etc whilst also creating a sensory room/space with fans for additional needs, as needed - for sensory breaks etc. Well played Wrexham.

First slo-mo at 25s in on this one. Is that a record?

4:35 in and the first of a catalogue of shocking decisions from the grinning, clown of a ref! 😆 Clearly pushes Billy to the floor and nothing given. Is it any wonder that he was wound up by full time.

1676106640367.png

What’s everyone’s beef with a slo-mo? I don’t get it. TDX had a different style, doesn’t mean other styles don’t exist 🙄 - fair play Blades for continuing these videos. I love ‘em.

I used to love these shorts, really professional & cutting edge. Now I feel they’re just ticking a box: amateurish, soulless and actually quite difficult to watch. Like a kid’s home video, I really miss the old content.

I used to love these shorts, really professional & cutting edge. Now I feel they’re just ticking a box: amateurish, soulless and actually quite difficult to watch. Like a kid’s home video, I really miss the old content.
Don't seem any different to me but congrats on being the first cool kid to get bored with them

RND is alive being the photographer.
Coulibaly also lives.
Buyabu always smiling and laughing.
Traore loves a dance.
Trusty looks an athlete.
No sign of the missing 7 on the grass.

20 minutes 47 seconds and 2 ad breaks, the club doesn't need the 70p a month so why spoil something so good for fuck all :mad:.

Back
Top Bottom